Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Just took my dog for a walk around a large suburban park, these types of parks are everywhere.

Was absolutely packed. the kids playgrounds were surrounded by parents chatting, with coffee cups in hand, a portion maskless and I get it, theres lockdown fatigue. But I’ll bet soon parks are locked down again. And there will be uproar.

It’s a viscous circle.

Reactions: 1 users
How’s Morrison today smirking and beaming at the acquisition of 1 million doses of Pfizer from Poland.

Can someone explain to this **** idiot that we need tens of millions of doses and we needed them months and months ago.

With only 25% of the total 25 million in this country fully vaccinated, and with people needing two doses to be fully vaccinated, plus we are already running up against a booster timeline, can someone explain to this incompetent moron that 1 million is but a drop in the ocean ?

Worst Prime Minister in our country’s history.

Reactions: 4 users
Some very strange exceptions included in there.

Whatever would people do without their essential timber supplies, garden centres and plant nurseries.

national parks and wildlife staff were vaccinated early on as frontline workers

while teacher still arent.

National Parks close at the first sign of lockdown

schools dont.

the absurd, illogical, decision making in australia during this pandemic has been disturbing.

and it all comes down to sub- sub standard leadership

even Tony Abbott would have shown leadership and assumed control in these times.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how much we paid for these Pfizer shots from Poland.

Poland, guess it also means none of our traditional international friends entertained our requests. We must have gone around the world begging for Pfizer

even Tony Abbott would have shown leadership and assumed control in these times.

The same Tony Abbott on the speakers circuit telling every Alt-Right group who will listen to him that lockdowns aren't the answer and economies need to learn to live with the virus?

The same Tony Abbott on the speakers circuit telling every Alt-Right group who will listen to him that lockdowns aren't the answer and economies need to learn to live with the virus?

not saying he's not a complete *smile* driven by right wing ideology and coal lobbyists.

just that hes been comprehensively, unequivocally usurped as

the worst PM in our history;

not saying he's not a complete *smile* driven by right wing ideology and coal lobbyists.

just that hes been comprehensively, unequivocally usurped as

the worst PM in our history;

It's a very close race....

Sky News turning on Gladys. Murdoch must have decided it's time for her to go to protect Scotty From Muppeting

How’s Morrison today smirking and beaming at the acquisition of 1 million doses of Pfizer from Poland.

Can someone explain to this **** idiot that we need tens of millions of doses and we needed them months and months ago.

With only 25% of the total 25 million in this country fully vaccinated, and with people needing two doses to be fully vaccinated, plus we are already running up against a booster timeline, can someone explain to this incompetent moron that 1 million is but a drop in the ocean ?

Worst Prime Minister in our country’s history.

Can't change the past and what we haven't got, obtaining an extra 1 million doses is good news but obviously still insufficient for our immediate needs.

Sky News turning on Gladys. Murdoch must have decided it's time for her to go to protect Scotty From Muppeting

So she's NOT listening to the "health advice"?????????

Chant should just tender her resignation effective immediately and leave that *smile* idiot Gladys to fall on her sword. Her statement should say that her position is no longer tenable due to the Premier’s outright refusal to implement recommendations based on the best health advice and that the situation will never improve until the government gets serious and takes the appropriate action instead of this half arsed lockdown which is only pandering to its support base.

I wonder how much we paid for these Pfizer shots from Poland.

Poland, guess it also means none of our traditional international friends entertained our requests. We must have gone around the world begging for Pfizer

Poland have advised that they have done it at cost. So you would assume they are passing on what they paid plus storage costs.

Some good news an extra 84,000 appointments being opened up. And 178k extra Pfizer vaccines from the Poland announcement. I really hope we get these appointments all booked out.

At least my fellow Richmond community are doing the right thing :rolleyes: :mad:

Huge crowds gather for ‘takeaway’ pub crawl

Huge crowds have gathered for an “irresponsible” takeaway pub crawl through Richmond, with police also warning people not to linger outside cafes.
It wasnt the Tigers Mad Monday was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
why wouldnt Poland give them to Indonesia at cost?
They already could be for all we know. It looks like Poland has been prepared to speak to any country who wants them based on this article.