Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

I’d like to know what occupation type and/or contracted state that these new infections are occurring in.

Reactions: 2 users
Not the way belligerent Victorians are going.

At least my fellow Richmond community are doing the right thing :rolleyes: :mad:

Huge crowds gather for ‘takeaway’ pub crawl

Huge crowds have gathered for an “irresponsible” takeaway pub crawl through Richmond, with police also warning people not to linger outside cafes.

At least my fellow Richmond community are doing the right thing :rolleyes: :mad:

Huge crowds have gathered for an “irresponsible” takeaway pub crawl through Richmond, with police also warning people not to linger outside cafes.
I read that last night. That’s just disgraceful.

We’ve just got so many *smile* out there that there’s little to no hope of getting out of this until the nation is vaccinated. And even then, we all know the challenges of that with Morrison and co and vax laggards.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
army foot soldiers out on the beat just to be a presence.
No way. Don't let that genie out of the bottle. Army on the streets would reinforce conspiracy theories to the nutters and make the RWNJs think they can use them against the populace whenever they want.

Army can help with logistics etc. Not enforcement.

Reactions: 2 users

I agree its *smile*.

but to play the devils advocate,

people have severe lockdown fatigue, coupled with extreme political cynicism.

especially the young.

this stuff will happen more and more.

there will come a point, where we will all go '*smile* it'. and go on a pubcrawl.

maybe they should have 'party illegally responsibly' ads?

they could fly The Rock in from Hollywood to do it, on a special emergency quarantine-free visa?

Its time to start directing our anger, not at the young, the brown, the poor, the uneducated

but at the old, white, rule makers.

who have completely *smile* everything up - quarantine, vaccines, transparency, accountability, equality, climate.

flip it.

'if Morrison had of assumed responsibility for quarantine, those youngsters on a pub crawl wouldnt have to break the law'

its easy for us old *smile*; we've had the run of the place, on easy st., our whole lives.

and we watch tigers win 3 flags. we have a vast well of optimism and joy and hope to draw on.

not everyone has that. they just wanna get pissed with their mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I agree its *smile*.

but to play the devils advocate,

people have severe lockdown fatigue, coupled with extreme political cynicism.

especially the young.

this stuff will happen more and more.

there will come a point, where we will all go '*smile* it'. and go on a pubcrawl.

maybe they should have 'party illegally responsibly' ads?

they could fly The Rock in from Hollywood to do it, on a special emergency quarantine-free visa?

Its time to start directing our anger, not at the young, the brown, the poor, the uneducated

but at the old, white, rule makers.

who have completely *smile* everything up - quarantine, vaccines, transparency, accountability, equality, climate.

flip it.

Lot of excuses there absolving people from doing the wrong thing.

I’d like to know what occupation type and/or contracted state that these new infections are occurring in.
As would I. The more information we can get the better we can understand what is happening and to gain greater trust.

There is little to no compliance with mask wearing going on in my area. Ive been more shocked to see people wearing a mask than not - Im not even exaggerating in saying that it would be at least 60-70% of people not wearing masks at the moment. Not a policeman in sight monitoring this either.

• Sad
yeah I guess. I dont hold a hose.

Gladys looked like she just rolled out of bed and called in to the presser on her way to the TAB.
And dashed off from the presser as though the last leg of the quaddie had just jumped

There is little to no compliance with mask wearing going on in my area. Ive been more shocked to see people wearing a mask than not - Im not even exaggerating in saying that it would be at least 60-70% of people not wearing masks at the moment. Not a policeman in sight monitoring this either.
Yes, same where I am.
Most non mask wearers are young people 20 to 30 ish.
Rules too hard to enforce and people non compliant .
Will not clear Delta unless much stricter rules.
Result of so many people being idiots is the lockdown will continue...how stupid people are.