Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Not at all
I’m guessing that you have a very strong understanding of written and spoken English, don’t live in outer south western Sydney where restrictions are constantly changing and police and army are out patrolling the streets, and have many varied sources of current information (doctors, pharmacists, tv, news) in your own language to keep you up to date and informed, so can understand your opinion.

In many cases, their only source of COVID information from the federal government is TWO MONTHS out of date.

But yeah, iPhones
Not sure but should Ignorance be a fail safe? Do you think most would have some basic knowledge of what behaviours are risky and what aren’t? Do you think most people should understand you shouldn’t be visiting family/friends and if you do limit the time spent up close indoors? That the more shops and places you visit the higher at risk you place yourself? Do you need the government to tell you to limit that behaviour?
I suppose as Baloo points out it may be a bit of a natural cull coming up, if you actively choose to not get vaccinated or choose to put yourself at risk by making unnecessary movements you will have to wear the consequences.

Second jab today - phone has never worked better, getting personal messages from Bill Gates and, quite strangely, the ghost of Steve Jobs :eek:

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Coronacast today stated that if NSW locks down hard, now, they could be out of this in 4-6 weeks minimum. If they keep on the same path they will see cases at around 500 per day by September. How pharked is that, given we know they won't hard lockdown.
We don’t seem to quote the R number anymore , the reinfection rate.
NSW still has R at around 1.2 which means that on average every positive case is infecting 1.2 people. The only way to get that down is for more positive people to be isolating when they become infectious which is by lockdown or simply let it go up until vaccination rates start to bring it down.
The fact that it is 1.2 means the cases will rise and 500 a day in September may be conservative

Reactions: 1 user
*smile* numbers today. A week and a half into lockdown and we’ve still got half the positive cases not in isolation. Starting to spread to the south and east now as well. IMO a week extension to the current lockdown is a given; at a minimum.

*smile* numbers today. A week and a half into lockdown and we’ve still got half the positive cases not in isolation. Starting to spread to the south and east now as well. IMO a week extension to the current lockdown is a given; at a minimum.
On my evening walk last night the basketball courts nearby were chockers. It was at the same level as pre-COVID - absolutely insane. 5-on-5 at both ends of each of the courts, not a mask in sight, plenty more sitting watching on. Police station is only just up the road so obviously they dont care.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
On my evening walk last night the basketball courts nearby were chockers. It was at the same level as pre-COVID - absolutely insane. 5-on-5 at both ends of each of the courts, not a mask in sight, plenty more sitting watching on. Police station is only just up the road so obviously they dont care.
When I’m out I’ve noticed there is definitely more traffic on the road in this lockdown than the previous ones.

Grim in Sydney.

Gladys's ideology has been flushed down the crapper.

individual rights, commerce is king, small govt.

has failed

and become

call in the army and tax the *smile* out people on the spot.

what a *smile* up.

and ideological driven *smile* up at state and federal level.

put LNP last at the next election.

Reactions: 5 users
At what point can the federal government step in and relieve Gladys of her post? The NSW leadership is clearly not up to the task.

On the other hand she and her arrogant crew deserve to stay and be engraved in the annals of infamy.

Reactions: 1 users
Its staggering what is happening in NSW right now. Honestly COVID has been going on for 1.5 years now, we had the example of what happened here in Melbourne last year to lean on as a local case study, and yet still this has happened. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 users
Its staggering what is happening in NSW right now. Honestly COVID has been going on for 1.5 years now, we had the example of what happened here in Melbourne last year to lean on as a local case study, and yet still this has happened. Unbelievable.
If this is not a reason to completely shut the border to NSW, apart from permits in border areas, then I don’t know what is. There should be no flights from Sydney whatsoever. Andrews can implement this. If he does not he risks an ongoing lockdown in Victoria. If Gladys can’t get her *smile* together then it is up to other states to protect themselves from her incompetence and stupidity.

Second jab today - phone has never worked better, getting personal messages from Bill Gates and, quite strangely, the ghost of Steve Jobs :eek:

DS
Just wait until the dreams start. They download instructions to your brain while you sleep.