Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Thanks Anty. happy to take a break. However It is a very strange place in Pleasantville you live in when questioning Merck's bona fides about safety issues is conspiratorial even though Merck has a known history (criminal) of lying about the safety of its own drug (Vioxx) You know the old profits before the health and wellbeing of its customers thingy.

Conversely critical care doctors in countries all over the world struggling to find a treatment to help victims of this terrible pandemic who test, trial and use repurposed medicines are the evil conspirators. You really are insulated from reality. White middle class privilege ?

Don't recall ever saying critical care doctors in any country are evil conspirators. Maybe you could point out where I wrote anything like that. Actually I've never mentioned critical care doctors in this context at all. This is why it's tiresome to debate you on this Lamb. You straight-up invent bullsh1t that I've never said.

By all means finish off with a statement about my gullibility, defense of the evil Merck, and white priviledge if you want. See ya.

Don't recall ever saying critical care doctors in any country are evil conspirators. Maybe you could point out where I wrote anything like that. Actually I've never mentioned critical care doctors in this context at all. This is why it's tiresome to debate you on this Lamb. You straight-up invent bullsh1t that I've never said.

By all means finish off with a statement about my gullibility, defense of the evil Merck, and white priviledge if you want. See ya.
That's because you don't read anything and understand even less. Who do you think are running these Ivermectin trials you dismiss without having any idea of what they contain?

Reactions: 1 user
They are in Melbourne already and have been for a while.

South Australia are getting a hard time in the press for making Olympians quarantine again when they get to SA, after they do 14 days in Sydney.
They probably shouldnt be flying in to Sydney unless they are going to stay there.
Yep what a joke that is. All international flights to Sydney should be stopped. The other cities can take up the quarantine slack. That is one less way COVID can get from Sydney to other states.

Recent falls in vaccine hesitancy plateau in the last month despite outbreaks (paywalled)

The Melbourne Institute’s fortnightly Vaccine Hesitancy Report, which tracks how many Australian adults are either unwilling to be vaccinated or are unsure about it, reveals that while hesitancy has been falling nationwide since peaking mid-May at 35 per cent, it appears to have plateaued in the last month.

KSphpNK.jpg

You got to wonder about the 9.8% who still don't know. If they haven't thought on it by now when the "smile" will they.

You got to wonder about the 9.8% who still don't know. If they haven't thought on it by now when the "smile" will they.
People who don't speak/read english don't have up to date info about covid/vaccinations, so could account for some of those

They don't even know we're up to Slomo's 4 step plan. They don't even realise he had a 3 step plan just before that.

Scomo's step 4 plan:

Step 1 - vaccinate voters in Cronulla and neighbouring suburbs in Sharkies territory
Step 2 - vaccinate important voter base in eastern suburbs
Step 3 - vaccinate slightly less important voter base in north shore and northern beaches suburbs
Step 4 - if any vaccinations left then provide to those other people in other less important parts of Sydney

And there you have it. Australia vaccinated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
ACT now in lockdown thanks to Gladys the superspreader.
Experts say they are hopeful that if the virus spends enough time in Canberra it will eventually mutate into the ‘Morrison strain’. “The benefit of this strain is it only works Tuesdays through Thursdays”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Scomo's step 4 plan:

Step 1 - vaccinate voters in Cronulla and neighbouring suburbs in Sharkies territory
Step 2 - vaccinate important voter base in eastern suburbs
Step 3 - vaccinate slightly less important voter base in north shore and northern beaches suburbs
Step 4 - if any vaccinations left then provide to those other people in other less important parts of Sydney

And there you have it. Australia vaccinated!!
Front of the Q.

Yep what a joke that is. All international flights to Sydney should be stopped. The other cities can take up the quarantine slack. That is one less way COVID can get from Sydney to other states.
Th other states cut their intake by a half two months ago and so did NSw under National Cabiner decision and some states gave the impression they would rather not take any. Tassie? wA?

Th other states cut their intake by a half two months ago and so did NSw under National Cabiner decision and some states gave the impression they would rather not take any. Tassie? wA?

Tassie is taking Pacific Islander workers for Vic as they are low risk which allows Vic to take more from other countries.

Makes sense given Tassies health system.

Tassie is taking Pacific Islander workers for Vic as they are low risk which allows Vic to take more from other countries.

Makes sense given Tassies health system.
That's where the Islanders were all singing from the balconies? Didn't realise they were heading to Vic. COVId has revealed so much about how the nation works.