Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

sounds like he should be in a straight jacket in iso in the psych ward?

can't imagine the nurses are being particularly gentle on the intubation and insertions?
the only official quote about the guy is that he has "mental issues" .. and that he now has 24/7 security ..
I'm sure the nurses have him well sussed out..

Reactions: 1 user
Small sample that suggests lefties are more averse to Covid vaccination, which differs from previous surveys. Not confident we'll get to the 86-89% implied here.

QuPQOgh.jpg

Small sample that suggests lefties are more averse to Covid vaccination, which differs from previous surveys. Not confident we'll get to the 86-89% implied here.

QuPQOgh.jpg

Big concern there for me is the 20% of over 65's that either aren't going to get vaccinated (good luck if you get it,1 in 3 chance of dying) and 12% preferring to wait for Pfizer, yet again shows how poorly AZ has been advertised in Australia.

Reactions: 1 user
More than a dozen Vic cases tomorrow.
A few in regional Vic.
Not even 24 hours after regional opened.
It's *smile*.
Melb extension 7 days im guessing.

QuPQOgh.jpg

The differences here are very small and also likely reflect age too as lots of older people vote conservative.

What would have been far more interesting is if they gave some more options for political support, like Hanson's Dumb Nation.

I think we will find that when there is adequate supply that a lot of people who just don't want to queue and currently can't be bothered, will go out and get vaccinated.

DS

On the bright side, the world is suffering from over population so a 20% natural covid cull of the less intelligent may be the best thing for the planet

On the bright side, the world is suffering from over population so a 20% natural covid cull of the less intelligent may be the best thing for the planet

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation." - Prince Philip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
There might be more to curbing Delta than vaccination. Uttar Pradesh is a state of India with 230 million people which had a peak of about 37,000 cases a day in late April. Their vaccination rate is under 10% . Cases are now down to a seven day average of 42 with no deaths recorded yesterday.

On the other hand the USA with 330 million people and with a 50% fully vaccinated population is struggling with Delta

Maybe something else is at play.

Yeah it's the chem trails bro

The Caro fanbois here would have eaten that up. You only think she doesn’t know the facts. Her fanbois know she knows.

Heh, Caro fanbois because we pointed out how wrong you were about her? Between your rabid anti-Caro and pro-Gladys stances going devastatingly wrong, I'm surprised you haven't retired this login name and started a new one.

Reactions: 2 users
20 cases today. still awaiting more info.

edit: 5 of the 20 cases not yet linked. 14 of the 20 in Iso during infectious period. not terrible.

7 day lockdown extension likely to be announced today.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
344 locally acquired cases in NSW :(

From the ABC website:

143 cases were in isolation throughout their infectious period and 36 were in isolation for part of their infectious period. 65 cases were infectious in the community, and the isolation status of 100 remains under investigation.

They really are not getting on top of this, looks like they are not trying to control the outbreak to be honest.

What a mess.

DS