Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Byron Bay Shire, Ballina, Lismore, Richmond Valley in lockdown for 7 days.
Here's the story: Male Anti-vaxxer / covid denier in 50s leaves locked down Sydney with 2 teenage sons. Drives around looking at real estate for more than a week with symptoms. Now very ill in hospital. He is refusing to say where he's been exactly and never used QR codes.
what do you do with this sort of scum ?
Wouldn't Byron Bay welcome anti-vaxxers with open arms ;)

so im new to this lockdown caper. a few questions for you old hands;

1. What does the 'snap' mean. can you have a 'strategically planned' lockdown? what's the difference?
2. Has anyone managed to convince their wife or husband that theyve misheard and that it actually its a Lickdown, and you have to go hard and fast and that we're all in this together?
3. what's the socially acceptable time of morning to open a stubby in a snap lockdown? Is this different from other kinds of lockdowns?
4. If you have a gambling addiction, is going to the TAB essential shopping?
5. If I go and get tested and Im positive, can I go on holidays to Melbourne if I turn my phone off and pour ivermectin over my head?
6. If I don't know who the Mayor of my LGA who snap locked us down, who do I hate on Facebook? Do I just watch SkyNews and hate who they hate?
7. If I can demonstrate I have made a significant proportion of my income off Richmond winning premierships, and I have a drop in income of over 50%, am I eligible for JobKeeper?

that's all for now, thanks.
I can answer 3 and 4.

3. There is no acceptable time. Any time is fine. Think of it like being on holidays.

4. Only spuds go to a TAB -unless you’re really old and smelly and like to sit around in an old and smelly TAB with your old and smelly mates arguing about who should buy a packet of “Samboys” for the group.

Get a corporate account.

Must have a different version of the census to me
A vocal backer of the Census 21 drive for people to mark No Religion, Miranda Doig said Satanism was having an important role in pushing for “equality and secularism”, before noting followers of the faith were already behind the campaign.

“If anybody hasn’t actually read the principles of Satanism, they’re fantastic. They’re very sensible. They’re very secular, they’re liberal, progressive, all sorts of nice things. So, go Satanists,” Ms Doig said.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...m/news-story/dd30425a84ccd9872f467bb650a71a23 (paywalled)

Here's the story: Male Anti-vaxxer / covid denier in 50s leaves locked down Sydney with 2 teenage sons. Drives around looking at real estate for more than a week with symptoms. Now very ill in hospital. He is refusing to say where he's been exactly and never used QR codes.
Sounds like Chris Lucas.

Reactions: 1 user
I can answer 3 and 4.

3. There is no acceptable time. Any time is fine. Think of it like being on holidays.

4. Only spuds go to a TAB -unless you’re really old and smelly and like to sit around in an old and smelly TAB with your old and smelly mates arguing about who should buy a packet of “Samboys” for the group.

Get a corporate account.

always happy to shout the chips

Good article.
Freedoms?
Every day our lives are ruled by laws.
Some old, some new that protect individuals & greater society.
Posted that article a few days ago. I’m a Singer fan on a lot of topics, he makes a lot of sense.

Pray he does?

I can answer 3 and 4.

Get a corporate account.
Get betfair. Corps good if you want to go early but otherwise they're slicing 15%.

Would have thought a Murdoch rag would be on good terms with Satan, seeing as they have the same boss.

• Haha
Get betfair. Corps good if you want to go early but otherwise they're slicing 15%.
Yes. And the rest. Few races recently I’ve seen them taking 20%+.

I still have my Betfair account. Used to be great before Packer bought it (no surprise). It’s weak for multis and markets and market options though. Lot of events they don’t carry or if they do, limited options.

Last edited:
Yes. And the rest. Few races recently I’ve seen them taking 20%+.

I still have my Betfair account. Used to be great before Packer bought it (no surprise). It’s weak for multis and markets and market options though. Lot of events they don’t carry or if they do, limited options.
True. Some markets don't have much liquidity. But almost every race market is 101%.

Multi is Italian for 'bad bet'.

What an absolute arsewipe.

Paywalled. Refuse to give money to Murdoch.
Some people are pushing for all those people who dont actually practice their religion to mark no religion on the census, rather than ticking a box because their parents told them they were something when they were little. it is not an attack on Christianity, or any religion, rather an attempt to ensure the census shows accurate data.

Reactions: 2 users
True. Some markets don't have much liquidity. But almost every race market is 101%.

Multi is Italian for 'bad bet'.
I tend to agree. Dr Turf always says that. However there’s some serious punters who go big on things like quaddies. The average dill throws their money away on them. However, you can improve your chances with quaddies if you follow a few rules.