Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

highly likely that did occur, which started the outbreak.
however, they wont get fined and will rarely get negative media coverage anymore in cite of racism, unforunately it is different laws/rules for different communties at the minute which in itself is racist against those who do the right thing.

just look at Wyndham, Sudanese crime there has been huge for years, swept under carpet almost all of the time.

highly likely that did occur, which started the outbreak.
however, they wont get fined and will rarely get negative media coverage anymore in cite of racism, unforunately it is different laws/rules for different communties at the minute which in itself is racist against those who do the right thing.

just look at Wyndham, Sudanese crime there has been huge for years, swept under carpet almost all of the time.
FFS, as others have said leave this thread for Covid, and leave the racism stuff for the thread that was shut because people kept posting racist stuff.
as far as i can tell the "rumour" you posted was completely contradicted by Weimer. unless you reckon he is lying you rumour was wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Brodders, i didnt start the rumour.

All i did was state a fact, which was, for years Sudanese Crime has been ignored in Wyndham.

Do i have Sudanese friends, yes.
Am i racist against Sudanese, no.

Thanks.

FFS, as others have said leave this thread for Covid, and leave the racism stuff for the thread that was shut because people kept posting racist stuff.
as far as i can tell the "rumour" you posted was completely contradicted by Weimer. unless you reckon he is lying you rumour was wrong.
Sorry mate, what I posted came straight from someone who works in infectious disease centre at major hospital, no racial epithets intended. I guess like everyone else I'm frustrated, that there are documented cases of people not following the rules, regardless of race, religion, colour, creed or sexual preference. Stupidity wears many guises.

well said bigwow.

like bigwow - if you are offended, Brodders, for that im sorry.

Im just sick of people in this country getting treated with different rules/laws at the moment!
The same laws, rules, fees, charges, rent prices should apply to all no matter of race or religion.

Good article.
Freedoms?
Every day our lives are ruled by laws.
Some old, some new that protect individuals & greater society.

Reactions: 2 users
Given his history, does "due" by September mean received and dispensed in December (if we're lucky) ?
If the timeframe is correct it means that all Australians who want the vaccine should be fully vaccinated by Christmas. I see this as a positive overall as it should take away the thoughts of some I’m not taking AZ, I only want Pfizer.

Hope no one takes offence...but it is "almost" fact that Pfizer jab is affecting females' next 2 periods.

If the timeframe is correct it means that all Australians who want the vaccine should be fully vaccinated by Christmas. I see this as a positive overall as it should take away the thoughts of some I’m not taking AZ, I only want Pfizer.
“If the timeframe….”

Byron Bay Shire, Ballina, Lismore, Richmond Valley in lockdown for 7 days.
Here's the story: Male Anti-vaxxer / covid denier in 50s leaves locked down Sydney with 2 teenage sons. Drives around looking at real estate for more than a week with symptoms. Now very ill in hospital. He is refusing to say where he's been exactly and never used QR codes.
what do you do with this sort of scum ?

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
so im new to this lockdown caper. a few questions for you old hands;

1. What does the 'snap' mean. can you have a 'strategically planned' lockdown? what's the difference?
2. Has anyone managed to convince their wife or husband that theyve misheard and that it actually its a Lickdown, and you have to go hard and fast and that we're all in this together?
3. what's the socially acceptable time of morning to open a stubby in a snap lockdown? Is this different from other kinds of lockdowns?
4. If you have a gambling addiction, is going to the TAB essential shopping?
5. If I go and get tested and Im positive, can I go on holidays to Melbourne if I turn my phone off and pour ivermectin over my head?
6. If I don't know who the Mayor of my LGA who snap locked us down, who do I hate on Facebook? Do I just watch SkyNews and hate who they hate?
7. If I can demonstrate I have made a significant proportion of my income off Richmond winning premierships, and I have a drop in income of over 50%, am I eligible for JobKeeper?

that's all for now, thanks.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Byron Bay Shire, Ballina, Lismore, Richmond Valley in lockdown for 7 days.
Here's the story: Male Anti-vaxxer / covid denier in 50s leaves locked down Sydney with 2 teenage sons. Drives around looking at real estate for more than a week with symptoms. Now very ill in hospital. He is refusing to say where he's been exactly and never used QR codes.
what do you do with this sort of scum ?

any word on who he barracks for?