Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

That’s the role out !

Ok, so you are saying she's only been offered a jab within the last 3 months?

If so, thats deplorable, being they have had so much of the AZ vaccine for so long. It might go to explain why our over 70's are still only at 80% on the 1st vaccine. We've had these vaccines for a fairly long time now. I'd have expected all over 70's that want to take it should have received 2 doses by now but it sounds like it hasn't. Greg Hunt should be taking responsibility for this, but I'll bet he doesn't.

I moved from Melbourne to the GC in April . Why ? I knew this would happen. It’s paradise up here even with the lock downs . The Government Rules here are totally different , totally ! .

NSW rules used to be different too.

All the best to you and your family, stay healthy.

This just shows the corruption involved . QLD CHO gone / sacked
You may find this may be the tip of the iceberg

Over 80% of over 70’s vaccinated in Victoria yesterday a nice milestone. Hopefully the rest of the population can meet these benchmarks when they get the opportunity for a jab.

With NSW numbers as below and with Moderna coming online next month, I think they will go for the 80% and then open up. I can’t see Sydney out of lockdown until then.

Fair disparity between when NSW will reach 80% vaccination (31 Oct) and when we here in VIC will (13 Dec).

So when the Federal Govt said they wouldn't be taking any of the other state vaccine allocations to give to NSW, did they just mean in total and that they would instead just give NSW more of what is currently available?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
This just shows the corruption involved . QLD CHO gone / sacked
You may find this may be the tip of the iceberg
She was named to be the new Queensland governor in June, to start in November. Hardly being sacked.

Reactions: 1 users
wd tigerman, i wanted to 12 months ago too.
We luckily managed to go on holiday there for a week in March this year, loved the weather but was quite a few druggies around i found.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...io-host-*smile*-farrel-anti-vaxxer-dies-covid

swear filter messed up link.

'Male sex organ' Farrel, far right shock jock anti-vaxxer MAGA, gets Covid and dies alone, feeling stupid and wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
all linked, but all not at home...

id say it will be extended, but they wont announce today i wouldnt have thought.

all linked, but all not at home...

id say it will be extended, but they wont announce today i wouldnt have thought.
One was in iso for full infectious period. Yep, definitely an extension but the last two days' case numbers have shown some hope that maybe it's only a 2 weeker, not a 2 monther.

Reactions: 2 users
One was in iso for full infectious period. Yep, definitely an extension but the last two days' case numbers have shown some hope that maybe it's only a 2 weeker, not a 2 monther.

Yep, the key will be how quickly we can increase the number that were in iso, and the number that were in iso for 100% of the time. Our contact tracers seem to do this pretty well, and if all cases are linked (and have generally been family members) means its usually fairly easy to get on top of.

Lockdown’s don’t end on time. They tell us a shorter period to make it easier to accept. If lockdown does end on time I will be buying Bin Man a slab of beer.

There is zero chance it'll end on time. even in the unlikely event 100% of new cases are in iso during infectious period by Thursday. The government will be a bit gun shy after last time (doughnut day, followed by the announcement of a new outbreak a few hours later). I reckon they will run this all the way to zero this time. I also reckon a ban on home visits will be around for weeks.

They have been pretty consistent by waiting until the last day before deciding. I don’t think there is any doubt it’ll be extended. They are probably just weighing up the length. The last lockdown was 12 days, so I would be expecting a minimum of 5 more days. But if I am right, and the government plans of running this all the way to zero, then it might be as long as 10 days… 10 days would include 2 weekends of course. Weekends are always seen as more risky in terms of people movement.

There is zero chance it'll end on time. even in the unlikely event 100% of new cases are in iso during infectious period by Thursday. The government will be a bit gun shy after last time (doughnut day, followed by the announcement of a new outbreak a few hours later). I reckon they will run this all the way to zero this time. I also reckon a ban on home visits will be around for weeks.
Won't make a rats arse of difference if people continue to ignore.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users