Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

another Werribee case 9pm.
getting ugly,
No wonder they are saying its basically extended.
Anything under 50 cases you would neally take Monday and Tuesday as big chance it will be more.
Ridiculous.

good news, however it keeps everyone guessing/worried about if lockdown ends on Thursday,
Likely it wont.

Encouraging number today but the fact there’s been 40 or whatever infectious out in the community is the issue. Numbers will go back up tomorrow I’d expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I am neither left or right
I have taken the political bias out of it , unlike most bias comments on this topic on here
Protect the elderly and those vulnerable which neither state or federal governments have done , FACT
My 94yo mother is in aged care and only had one jab but know plenty who are 50 younger who have had 2 jabs . Figure that out .
Stop the scaremongering and points scoring by the state governments. This country is well and truely split . Each states have totally different rules . I moved from Melbourne to the GC in April . Why ? I knew this would happen. It’s paradise up here even with the lock downs . The Government Rules here are totally different , totally ! . The white elephant in the room in Victoria involves the finishing of the recent Eid celebration. State Governments are to scared both in NSW and Victoria as they don’t want to be racist . No coincidence that it was 12 months to the date last year that Victoria got out of control , and guess what , it’s happening again
Look after the elderly and the vulnerable
But you have to live life
Both NSW and Vic Governments are totally incompetent. Fact
Someone needs to take politics out of the equation. Both state and federal levels

You may take politics out of it, but you are as bad as Gladys. You don't appear to have looked at what happens in other jurisdictions and learn from them.

Eg. Protect the elderly and let everyone else do what they want, this is what the UK tried at the start of the outbreak last year, guess what? It didn't work.

Now your mum is a different issue altogether. Its very sad for me, that we don't have more of the over 70's either partially or fully vaccinated. Why has she only had the 1 jab? Was she only offered her first in the last 3 months or another reason?

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
good news, however it keeps everyone guessing/worried about if lockdown ends on Thursday,
Likely it wont.
Lockdown’s don’t end on time. They tell us a shorter period to make it easier to accept. If lockdown does end on time I will be buying Bin Man a slab of beer.

Last edited:
And there you have it ladies and gents. Gladys still pushing for 50% vaccination rate to reduce restrictions. She just said, those restrictions may be impacted by where the concentration of cases are. Its pretty clear she is trying to get her liberal electorates out of lockdown in Sydneys east, well before those in the west regardless of risk. Funnily enough, there are local government elections coming up later this year.

Hmmm no political reasoning for the current plan in NSW, I doubt it.

You may take politics out of it, but you are as bad as Gladys. You don't appear to have looked at what happens in other jurisdictions and learn from them.

Eg. Protect the elderly and let everyone else do what they want, this is what the UK tried at the start of the outbreak last year, guess what? It didn't work.

Now your mum is a different issue altogether. Its very sad for me, that we don't have more of the over 70's either partially or fully vaccinated. Why has she only had the 1 jab? Was she only offered her first in the last 3 months or another reason?
That’s the role out !

Still plenty of dumb *smile* at the shops, no mask, or chin covered only, standing around drinking coffee.

Plenty walking straight past QR codes as well.

Reactions: 1 user