Clarkson threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clarkson threads [Merged]

Re: should we have taken clarkson ahead of wallace?

how about you guys take the question seriously for a sec

interms of matchday coaching terry is miles ahead of clarkson, although to be expected due to experience

but I respect clarkson for the fact that he traded thompson and the like and got quality first round picks, also not playing nick holland in his last yr etc

evanstone said:

interms of matchday coaching terry is miles ahead of clarkson, although to be expected due to experience

but I respect clarkson for the fact that he traded thompson and the like and got quality first round picks, also not playing nick holland in his last yr etc

Brad Ottens??

There is no doubt Clarkson has made some tough calls and I credit him for that.
Terry has to make some more at the end of this year.

Taking the question seriously for a sec, to date I'd have Wallace by a street.

evanstone said:

Your points on Clarkson's positives are valid. However, recruting/trading/drafting is only a part of the modern coach's job description. When it comes to actual coaching, Wallace is clearly superior - like by the length of the Stuart Hwy. All coaches lose to other coaches at some point,so I wouldn't think the last time the two teams met is a true reflection. But I do reckon the Zac Dawson massacre is.

Nah, Jeremy Clarkson is great if you want to have fun with cars, but I doubt he'd have much footy nous. ;D

Ms Tantie.
xox

hopper said:
evanstone said:

Your points on Clarkson's positives are valid.  However, recruting/trading/drafting is only a part of the modern coach's job description.  When it comes to actual coaching, Wallace is clearly superior - like by the length of the Stuart Hwy.  All coaches lose to other coaches at some point,so I wouldn't think the last time the two teams met is a true reflection.  But I do reckon the Zac Dawson massacre is.

Is that Zac Dawson thing the only thing with Clarkson you can talk about?

How about starting Roughead forward last week when everyone expected him to take an Essendon tall, Caught them off guard and he kicked 4?

Wallace left Ray Hall on Franklin when all you guys couldn't believe the decision. Instead you degrade Franklin say "he shouldn't have played on Hall", yet don't bag Wallace for doing that.

attention evan stone and realist

THis thread is a joke.

http://try.starware.com/landing/reference/reference_02.php?aff_id=referencegoogle

A joke is

joke (jōk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

v., joked, jok·ing, jokes.

v.intr.
To tell or play jokes; jest.
To speak in fun; be facetious.
v.tr.
To make fun of; tease.

Anybody seriously comparing Clarkson and Wallace is insane!

blaisee said:
attention evan stone and realist

THis thread is a joke.

http://try.starware.com/landing/reference/reference_02.php?aff_id=referencegoogle

A joke is

joke (jōk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

v., joked, jok·ing, jokes.

v.intr.
To tell or play jokes; jest.
To speak in fun; be facetious.
v.tr.
To make fun of; tease.

Anybody seriously comparing Clarkson and Wallace is insane!
well im insane then.instead of sinking the boots into a novice coach lets wait and see how both sides are going in 3 yrs time.

when was clarksons contract extended to?....will he be around when the hawks are flying? personally i dont think so....i have a feeling that if clarkson and the hawks arent rapid improvers next year the heat could get really hot in the hawks nest.

lets face it when you the have Jeff running the ship anything is likely to occur.

You bloody beauty Blaisee!This is exactly what i do at times like these......
refer to the old oxford!
Now.........if only we traded dame Edna for jennifer Hawkins......... :p

Should we have taken Clarko's player mentoring system ahead of Wallace's?

Donny Scott > Campbell Brown
Dermie > Roughead
Dunstall > Dicko
Platten > Bateman
Dipper > Buddy
Ayres > Zac

the claw said:
well im insane then
Tell us something we don't know Claw. :hihi :hihi

all im saying is that even though the hawks play crap footy I like the way their building their list

evanstone said:
all im saying is that even though the hawks play crap footy I like the way their building their list
That's what all the Hawthorn members are saying.

Should Evan and realist chosen the Blue view rather than pre

evanstone said:

of course u do u go 4 the dawks, and wish u were a tiger.

by the way its not building alist its called finishing on or near the bottom every year. :)