Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

Gone in months. Unbelievably cruel. Life isnā€™t fair.

However brief, he made it to the top of his field.

Hug your loved ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users
WTF .....................................................................................................................................:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
To think Chris has been fighting his own battle with cancer and still doing what he can for the club in the upcoming draft.

May he rest in peace šŸŒ¹

• Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Unbelievable, we have been all waiting for the end of the trade period to see our draft bounty for him to go to work with. Then as the trade period is ending this devastating news breaks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Life can be cruel. All the best to the family during these difficult times. RIP Chris.

Reactions: 2 users
Richmond Football Club thanks the media for their respect and privacy throughout recent months.
Makes me think that the media knew about his cancer & were told they don't have permission to talk.

Presumably when Blair mentioned it in the presser they thought it meant it was okay to talk about publicly, then second guessed/decided to wait for an official statement.

Reactions: 1 users