Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

He was working at the club and going to games as little as a few weeks ago.

Here's hoping we tear it up for you Chris.

Reactions: 17 users
'Richmond Football Club thanks the media for their respect and privacy throughout recent months'

Sounds like the media knew about it for some time.

His first couple of picks were from the mid season draft and both Grey and Blight look promising.

So young. Still in shock.

RIP Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
RIP. So sad. Always extra sad when it involves a young family.
hear hear. as @Dyer'ere nicely put it, this will be Toce's draft. I'm guessing despite his ill health he would have had significant input and the club will utilise his knowledge/order (?) on draft day(s).

Reactions: 2 users
Wow. That is a huge dampener on a big week.
Watching Blair basically lose it in his presser.
Awful news.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
RIP Chris, life can be so unfair sometimes.

Far too young. My thoughts go out to his family, friends, plus his current & former associates.

Any chance we can just cancel the rest of 2024. Simply a *smile* of a year topped off by the news of young Touche being hammered by cancer. Respect n condolences to all of Touche's family, just an absolute nightmare situation for them.

Reactions: 10 users
Unbelievably sad. Condolences to his family. Came home from work to smirk about our draft haul and found this news. Truly awful

• Sad
RIP Chris. I know the club will do what it can to support your family.

Maybe this is not the time or place and I apologise if so, but I hope that peanut Cornes makes a formal apology for carrying on because Blair has been reluctant to speak over the past few days. Cornes wanted the AFL to intervene when the reality is everyone at Richmond was dealing with the fact that their mate was dying. Time to step up and be a man Cornes, nothing less than a heartfelt apology will do.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users