Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

RIP Chris
Condolences to his family and all those close to him.

You may have been at our club for a brief period but hopefully your legacy will be on display for years to come with a new successful era with this years group of new recruits

Reactions: 4 users
Real Footy Pod said this draft will have his fingerprints all over it, most of the hard work has been done.

This draft will be his legacy to us.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Heard today from a source Chris got golden staph which is not good when dealing with cancer.
As I know myself x 2 stem cell transplants I got infections twice in my PICC line.
2nd time it was bad for me, isolated for a couple of weeks as they tried to counter the staph.

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.
Cancer can go and getā€¦.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Been OS and havenā€™t been keeping up with the news on this site as fervently as I normally would. Canā€™t believe I missed this tragic event.
My deep condolences to his family, friends and his colleagues at both the RFC and STKFC.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Posted on BF:

Hi guys

Chris was one of my oldest, dearest friends. Every word you read about his goodness, kindness, gentleness and generosity is absolute fact - he is simply the best person I have known.

What I want you all to know is that your club has been absolutely magnificent through all of this. They have extended Chris and his family every kind of support, without being asked and without expecting anything in return. Richmond has put its arms around the Toce clan from the moment he joined your club, and especially in recent times. I can tell you that his family and friendship group are deeply grateful for the support. Your club deserves eternal respect for this, which I heard Chris and his family say many times.

We are devastated at this news, as many of you will be, but also be proud of your club and its leaders.

• Love
Reactions: 40 users
Posted on BF:

Hi guys

Chris was one of my oldest, dearest friends. Every word you read about his goodness, kindness, gentleness and generosity is absolute fact - he is simply the best person I have known.

What I want you all to know is that your club has been absolutely magnificent through all of this. They have extended Chris and his family every kind of support, without being asked and without expecting anything in return. Richmond has put its arms around the Toce clan from the moment he joined your club, and especially in recent times. I can tell you that his family and friendship group are deeply grateful for the support. Your club deserves eternal respect for this, which I heard Chris and his family say many times.

We are devastated at this news, as many of you will be, but also be proud of your club and its leaders.

Bigger than football, this is why I love this club. As important as flags, how you treat ā€œyoursā€ in the absolute worst of times.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Posted on BF:

Hi guys

Thanks for sharing. Itā€™s difficult enough but even more when children are involved and impacted. Couldnā€™t imagine my child son living without me.

Reactions: 3 users
this is one of reasons why richmond is a great club .our president does this.... the reboot has started
Now that is looking after your people and to think Chris had only been at the club for 7 months. Well done Pres:love:

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
I know someone who knew Chris from his St Kilda days. Said he was a seriously nice man.
There were some unhappy people at the saints when he was pushed out by the Allan/Silvagni/Lyon grouping

Reactions: 4 users