Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

The news breaking now of Chris Toce's passing.

Terrible news. Very sad for his family and friends. Really sad news.

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users
Condolences to family, friends and the RFC for such a tragedy. I was really cconfident that this man had an eye for young talent, but it's irrelevant now as his life was worth more. I'm stunned by it all. RIP great man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately my early mail was correct.
Very rapid decline.
Condolences to the family and friends

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users
I feel that a lot of the enjoyment we were anticipating Toce's work. It's our loss. His family and friends have a much bigger loss. Terrible development.

I hope he'd done his board and that we're sticking with it.

Our first pick in this draft will always be Toce's man to me. All of em.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Awful news for any family, thoughts and love to all close to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
That’s incredibly sad news. The guy would have dreamt of a draft haul like ours this year. Condolences to the Toce family.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Far out thats so sad! RIP Toce!
RIP Chris.

I know someone here flagged he may not have been well, which had me worried. But never knew it could be this bad.
To that person (deliberately not saying their name) - thanks for respecting Chris and his family's privacy.

Truly tragic, he doesn't seem very old.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
RIP Chris.

I know someone here flagged he may not have been well, which had me worried. But never knew it could be this bad.
To that person (deliberately not saying their name) - thanks for respecting Chris and his family's privacy.

Truly tragic, he doesn't seem very old.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users