Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

Sickening.

Puts worrying about a football clubs drafts picks into perspective.

Just horrible for him and the family. 42 y.o. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users
Incredibly sad. Only 42 years old. He should have been preparing for the biggest day of his professional life. Life can be so cruel at times. Cancer is a horrible disease.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Profoundly sad news.

Deepest condolences to the family, friends and all staff at the RFC.

Reactions: 2 users
So sad for Chris and his family.
Condolences.
Always a Tiger.
Life's a *smile*.

Reactions: 1 user
Terrible news.

I presume he has young kids, it will be horrible for them and his partner.

What a tragedy, amazed Blair kept his focus while all this was happening.

This draft will be his testament and we should always remember him whenever we see the players we draft this year.

DS

Reactions: 11 users
Wow. Just caught up on the days news after getting off a flight to Singapore.

I expected to see a story of us bending over Norf for the number 2 pick but certainly not this news.

This is incomprehensible and so sad. Best wishes to his family and everyone that called him a friend or colleague.

This was clearly coming all trade week so for Blair and crew to focus on the task at hand through this sad tragedy is bewildering.

RIP Toce

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users
Feel horrible for his kids. It's not a front and center "appreciated" role being a dad usually, that is until it's too late. Much of the time as a kid most run to their mums but as an adult we get closer and closer to our dads. These kids were robbed of that.

I didnt know he was suffering, but rest in peace big fella.

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users
Got the news just now, quite shocking for someone so young. Thoughts go out to family & friends.

Reactions: 1 user
I bumped into Nick Coffield and some other WB lads in Rome. Nick had a bit to do with Chris at the Saints. They were still close and he spoke in glowing terms. Is a great loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users