Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Tigers of Old said:
The forgotten Tiger had another great showing in the VFL last week.
Would be unlikely he'd get the call up into a winning team this week but it's very handy to know we've got a quality player waiting in the wings patiently for another senior opportunity.

Thomas' spot is there if they want to play him Tooheys.

As someone else said, Floss into 21, Knights sub.

Leysy Days said:
Thomas' spot is there if they want to play him Tooheys.

As someone else said, Floss into 21, Knights sub.

Yep, would like that move as well. Recon getting Knights in would make us a better team.

Bring on win number 6!

The best thing about Chris Knights is that he is just a deadly deadly kick for goal. The last time he kicked a ball in the seniors, he ripped out his patella, and kicked a bloody goal!

I'd like to see Knighta in the side, just not sure if he has enough games under his belt to run a full game out.

MalenyTiger said:
could always make him the sub

I think that's the most likely scenario given his time off. But not sure he's really a good fit as sub. Too slow. I'd prefer we have Foley as sub, with Knights and Vlastuin starting, personally. If he's not fit enough for a full match, don't play him IMO.

Stylo said:
I think that's the most likely scenario given his time off. But not sure he's really a good fit as sub. Too slow. I'd prefer we have Foley as sub, with Knights and Vlastuin starting, personally. If he's not fit enough for a full match, don't play him IMO.
I think Axels current form is too good for him to be a sub. We will need his hardness on Saturday. As much as I would like to Chris Knights back in the side his game time is still limited so maybe have him as the sub s he has the skills to impact but not yet has the endurance for a full match.

I don't think we will see Chris Knights again this year, he did a quad in today's VFL game, a fairly nasty one too!

Martyg said:
I don't think we will see Chris Knights again this year, he did a quad in today's VFL game, a fairly nasty one too!

Oh no...

Time for that Prison Break head shaker gif...

If fit this year,we'd likely be nearly in the top 6.

Really unfortunate with injury.

Those three games we lost,we needed a bloke who knows where the goals are.

Hope he gets back on track and has a ripping 2015.

smasha said:
If fit this year,we'd likely be nearly in the top 6.

Really unfortunate with injury.

Those three games we lost,we needed a bloke who knows where the goals are.

Hope he gets back on track and has a ripping 2015.

Just too injury prone Smasha. The best is now behind him unfortunately for us.

You gotta wonder. Can't take a trick in getting his body right.
Given he is still contracted, the forthcoming pre-season and 2015 is his last opportunity to make a solid contribution, otherwise he will be gone.
Had some aspirations about this fella and what he might bring to the team.