Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

St Kevin said:
O'Hanlon would be lucky to stay on the list.

That may well be the case. But I would like to see him given his chance to impress rather than go back to playing an injury prone, middle-of-the-road aging player that has hardly got a game in the last 4 years.

FitenFitenWin said:
That may well be the case. But I would like to see him given his chance to impress rather than go back to playing an injury prone, middle-of-the-road aging player that has hardly got a game in the last 4 years.

I completely agree. As I've said on multiple occasions I don't think Arnot will make it either. But at least give them a crack, when we have nothing to play for.

Heard he was seriously ploughing his way through the midfield earlier this evening, side was getting done by about twenty points, but he was having a big one. Might need to rush him straight into the seniors ahead of some of those under performing deprived of opportunity youngsters.

UKTiger said:
I only caught the second half of the VFL match and barely heard Knights mentioned. How did he go and did he make it through uninjured?

Yep.

UKTiger said:
I only caught the second half of the VFL match and barely heard Knights mentioned. How did he go and did he make it through uninjured?

Assuming he played limited time. A couple of quarters?

Take a couple more games in the VFL.
Got the talent, just needs his body to hold up

he'll play next week. it's the dimma way to rush older players back in.

If they play Knights soon I.ll be good with that. talented player, just needs some luck wyth injuries

Where bound for glory.
When his back, can't wait. I love knights. His so reliable

If we can get a injury free run with Knights certainly in our best 22. One of the few recycles that I'm looking forward to adding to our side.

Going right back to his TAC days, he simply knows how to find the footy an play the game, Knights ain't rocket science if he some how can keep his legs sound ,he walks into our team an will be a possitive for a couple of years, fingers crossed he stays fit as his proven at his best he can match it with any opposition, fingers crossed

Harry said:
he'll play next week. it's the dimma way to rush older players back in.
It is, but he's also got Thomas to possibly come back in. I'd prefer Knights get another game or 2 at VFL level to properly prove his fitness. He's missed a hell of a lot of footy.

Good to hear from the posters that Knights had a solid game and showed a few good touches. A couple more weeks and we should see him in the 1sts. I just hope the injury gods smile on him for a while

CC TIGER said:
Going right back to his TAC days, he simply knows how to find the footy an play the game, Knights ain't rocket science if he some how can keep his legs sound ,he walks into our team an will be a possitive for a couple of years, fingers crossed he stays fit as his proven at his best he can match it with any opposition, fingers crossed

Yep, and he had something like 20 possies, 6 clearances and similar inside 50s, in 3/4 of footy. Pretty solid return for his first outing I recon.

Stay healthy Chris and good luck with the rest of the season.

The forgotten Tiger had another great showing in the VFL last week.
Would be unlikely he'd get the call up into a winning team this week but it's very handy to know we've got a quality player waiting in the wings patiently for another senior opportunity.

K3 said:
Yep, and he had something like 20 possies, 6 clearances and similar inside 50s, in 3/4 of footy. Pretty solid return for his first outing I recon.

Stay healthy Chris and good luck with the rest of the season.

Wasn't his first outing back from injury.

He also kicked 2 good goals.