Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Tigers of Old said:
Horses mouth?

Admittedly, he did have a bad look on his face last Saturday when he was whispering with his (cute) chick who looked she was gonna cry.

I should've moved closer. ;D

He's OK with the injury, was strapped up but walking freely, so I doubt he'd retire.

Hope he is there again next year and we can get a full season out of him. It would be a huge plus for our side. Can play when fit. Easily in our best 22.

Tigers of Old said:
10 senior games in 3 years.
Not a good stat at all. Hence my earlier thoughts that unfortunately his body might not let him continue at AFL level or perhaps any level.

good player, bad stat. we knew he was injury prone. see ya Chris. sad but true.

He is contracted for 2015, so will remain on the list.
With a bit of luck he and the Tigers might get some return for their investment in 2015.
If not, I can't see him being re-signed beyond next season.

Bullarto Tiger said:
With a bit of luck he and the Tigers might get some return for their investment in 2015.

They can agree to negotiate a retirement mid -season.
A strained quad isn't a career ending injury by any use of the imagination

DirtyDogTiger said:
They can agree to negotiate a retirement mid -season.

They could do that, DDT. Let's hope such action isn't necessary because he is having some luck with injury and able to play some consistent footy.

Bullarto Tiger said:
To be honest I hope there is a clause in the contract for him to get the third year. Think we need to cut him and move on unfortunately.

If he is fit it would be great to see him bombing long goals. Fingers crossed.

Guy deserves a break from the Injury Gods, good luck this year Chris.

Handy player if we can get him on the park.

Tigers2011 said:
If he keeps his speed, we'll have a bonus.
Reckon you're right - it'll be an unexpected bonus if he comes up and is able to give us something.
Maybe it will be to play an important role in th 22 - otherwise to add to our depth and be on hand if and when.
Either way it'll be good to see him play some footy and restart his career.

For some weird reason, I had much higher hopes of Knights coming to the club than I did Chaplin. Really hope the poor guy gets a change of fortune, as I think he'll be useful for us if he does.

Knights can play, the weird thing is, I'm now not relying on it, because I'm thinking the same about others.

Depth, good times. :clap

His training is going well and Chris is doing all he can to return to full fitness so we have to hand it to him for not giving up when most would have. I just hope he and the club gets the reward for the hard work.