Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

He is the class we are missing on the wing and half forward. Hope he has a good run in the VFL then return maybe for the Hawks game.

It is 6 years since he has played any decent consistent football so why do some posters speak highly of his possible inclusion as if he would immediately return to his 2009 form?

yandb said:
It is 6 years since he has played any decent consistent football so why do some posters speak highly of his possible inclusion as if he would immediately return to his 2009 form?

Doesn't need to find his best. What he has shown in his handful of senior games is better than our fringe.

Can't afford him breaking down mid-game, though.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Doesn't need to find his best. What he has shown in his handful of senior games is better than our fringe.

Can't afford him breaking down mid-game, though.

agreed, classy. Keep him for super sub once he's VFL match fit? Could be good in finals I reckon.

If he goes down with another serious injury we will be forced to offer him another years contract until he is over the injury.

Tigermad2005 said:
He is the forward we are missing just need to get him on the park.

When was the last time he played a quality match? (not just a flashy bit of play here and there)

Knights is an absolute gun no doubt. Remember watching him kick a bag from half fwd for the rangers one day and was just a class above eveyone. I would love to see him back in the side as we are a better side with him in it...not holding my breath though.