Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Really feel for him.

When you work your backside off to get over injuries and then cop another injury it is soul destroying. I really hope he can recover and get back on the park, a real talent.

Good luck Knighter.

He showed with the goal he kicked he is the type we need to play in the forward half. Quality finishers.

Maybe Lennon can seize the opportunity.

Poor bloke. Really feel for him. Seems like a quality person too, really deserves some luck. Maybe that luck will be post his footy career in his business endeavors, as it doesnt look like he will be getting any at all with his footy.

Really feel for Chris too.

Showed his class with that goal when he wrong footed the Lions player and kicked beautifully.

He will be back!

We hope so.

The way he walked straight over the boundary line after the incident. He just looked like he was done with the game :(

Wish him well.

He def looked resigned but not in a great deal of pain. Hopefully it's not so bad. Bloody hell I wonder what he has done wrong for this bad karma. Very bad luck.

please god, allah, buddha, WHOEVER! please give him some luck.

A fit Chris Knights in September makes a very dangerous side.

Feel for him as he's a gun. But a 3 year deal, when he'd already been very injury prone at Adelaide was always going to bite us. 3 years, 5 games? Sheesh.

St Kevin said:
Feel for him as he's a gun. But a 3 year deal, when he'd already been very injury prone at Adelaide was always going to bite us. 3 years, 5 games? Sheesh.

Yep at the end of the day as sad as it is, this has been a poor investment.