Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

It's been a long journey for Knights since his arrival at Punt Road.
let's hope he has some good fortune going forward and can string some games and solid performances together.
If he is able to get into some form and find his stride he will definitely be a very handy addition to the team.

Wishing you the absolute best of luck Chris. You've had more than your fair share of the bad stuff.

Here's a 4 leaf clover and a rabbit (he wouldn't let me just take the foot) in the hope it turns around your career fortunes.

TigerForce said:
Looks like a hammy. Should be OK. Nothing long-term but let's hope it's not consistent.

Hope it's a hammy and not a knee injury. Either way, he will probably be out for a stretch now and be nursed back carefully if he is to have any role in the remainder of 2015.
The fella just can't take a trick.

Didn't clutch at hammy just slowly walked over boundary and continued to bench
Maybe knee strain again

Unfortunately doesn't look good. Was doing a seriously slow walk/limp around the boundary and went straight off where it happened.