Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

His body is obviously no longer up to the rigours of AFL football. It's made of paper mache.

A real shame because he can play and has a touch of class that we sorely lack. It's very cruel for him.

Dr peter Larkins is describing Knights' injury as "knee soreness".
Possibly a strain?
If so, will still take some time to recover and get set for another crack????

Bullarto Tiger said:
Dr peter Larkins is describing Knights' injury as "knee soreness".
Possibly a strain?
If so, will still take some time to recover and get set for another crack????

He'll be right.

TigerForce said:
He'll be right.
Love the bloke TF ....but facts are facts his body is now made of chalk , he has worked his butt off for years now just to keep getting the same results....I fear this is the end

CC TIGER said:
Love the bloke TF ....but facts are facts his body is now made of chalk , he has worked his butt off for years now just to keep getting the same results....I fear this is the end

It's his final year on contract so we should keep squeezing as much as we can from him as he'd probably retire if he gets injured long-term again.

caspar said:
Hammy, he'll be back.

But for how long, Caspar?
I fear that he will be gone by season's end. which will be a great shame for him, first and foremost, and also for RFC which held high hopes that he would be a bit of an X-factor for the team.
The best laid plans .....

Knights dragasevic couglan
All 3 would have been absalute
guns for us if it weren't for injuries.

If he was a horse he would be sent out to stud. Fingers crossed because he has class and polish.

Unlucky. Really unlucky footballer.

But enough. Coax him into retirement and give Jayden Short a shot.

One door shuts, another opens.

Looked comfortable early on but the injury gremlins hit again. If Chris didn't have bad luck he would have no luck at all. Hopefully nothing too serious and he will be back on the park soon