Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

waiting said:
Guys are right! Knights would have to come in for Deleido.

They won't drop Newman.

But we know who will come in for Deleido- Petterd! Plays a variety of roles and Dimma likes these sort of players.
Yeah, the selection committee do love Petterd. Just hope that he doesn't get a game at Knights' expense.

Hardwick commented that while they were happy with his output they felt his defensive side needed a lot more work.

You could interpret that he was good at chasing the ball but not so good at chasing his player.

Definatly in our best 22 when fit, however not a bad idea to continue to build resistance in the slower paced 2s till he is flying....

Given his injury past let him build confidence in his body in the two's and then bring him in when fully fit and firing. Let him keep bashing at the door until they can not ignore him any longer. Would rather have a fit and in form Knights at the end of the season then bring him back early only to re injure himself

Letsroar said:
Given his injury past let him build confidence in his body in the two's and then bring him in when fully fit and firing. Let him keep bashing at the door until they can not ignore him any longer. Would rather have a fit and in form Knights at the end of the season then bring him back early only to re injure himself
That makes sense.

antman said:
Dimma is killin' the yout'
Did you say 'ute'
th

In one of his interviews this week, when asked about Knights Dimma said he will be in the 25 but then made a comment which implied he still has some things to work on, from memory I think he implied - defensive pressure and maybe ball winning ability.

Ripplestick said:
In one of his interviews this week, when asked about Knights Dimma said he will be in the 25 but then made a comment which implied he still has some things to work on, from memory I think he implied - defensive pressure and maybe ball winning ability.

needs to be more like Morris

Really could have done with his quality ball movement into the 50 today. Hardly like the defensive pressure from the rest was any good anyway.

mrposhman said:
Really could have done with his quality ball movement into the 50 today. Hardly like the defensive pressure from the rest was any good anyway.

If you hit your targets inside 50 you don't need defensive pressure!