Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Bullarto Tiger said:
Surely Knights plays this week, surely.
Will be a farce if he doesn't.

agree.

Lennon as well.

End the Morris folly

For farce sake, surely Knights only has to get through training to get a gig Saturday night!!

Chris's second hitout in the VFL practise match may have been a sensible idea as it gave him valuable game time to prove his fitness and showcase his skills a second game running. He has shown he is a class above many of our current first teamers when on song so hopefully the selection committee will give him the chance instead of picking deadwood as per usual. Not going to hold my breath though

evo said:
agree.

Lennon as well.

End the Morris folly

So. If we don't pick a player it's a farce. (Knights) But if we do pick a player that's a folly. (Morris)

I love this. It's brilliant.

Tigers of Old said:
Some footballers play better at VFL level. ;D

Lets hope Chris has a similar impact in the seniors. It's time to find out..

go back and watch the games in 2013 where he played and we smashed adelaide et al

With Knights on the park and in form we are a better side

roacheee said:
go back and watch the games in 2013 where he played and we smashed adelaide et al

With Knights on the park and in form we are a better side

He didn't even play against Adelaide. ???

He's played 5 games for us in 3 years (all in 2013) and before that he was playing in the SANFL.
All I am saying is taper expectations. Anything Knights gives us at this year seniors is a bonus.
The pace of the game is only getting quicker, he's not going to find it any easier after missing so much senior footy.
Fingers crossed. We need some silk desperately.

Tigers of Old said:
He didn't even play against Adelaide. ???

He's played 5 games for us in 3 years (all in 2013) and before that he was playing in the SANFL.
All I am saying is taper expectations. Anything Knights gives us at this year seniors is a bonus.
The pace of the game is only getting quicker, he's not going to find it any easier after missing so much senior footy.
Fingers crossed. We need some silk desperately.

agree and I am not expecting anything to be honest