Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

I'm a bit disappointed he wasn't in NAB 3, but I think given his injury history they're just trying to manage him and erring on the side of caution.

Steven Morris 4 disposal performance is holding him out of the team. No other spots. Although surprised he can't get a game over Kamdyn Mcintosh or Gordon.

Tenacious Tiges said:
Maybe they don't want to play him at Etihad 'Wounded Knee' Stadium.
Have to play him there sometime if he's going to be in the H&A team, but I agree that theres not much point in risking it during a meaningless practice match.

They said he got a slight injury after nab 1 so I assume they are just being very cautious with with. Bring him back through the seconds

I think he will come in for Lennon if he goes well tomorrow
Need his kicking skills to deliver inside 50

interesting that Dimma mentioned him in the press conf. i'd like to see him in the 22 for the opener. has some class a couple of others lack.