Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

ninjahaha said:
Looked a class above today. He stood out!
Certainly looked smooth n composed in play, one of few for us who did. Now I'm going to have to keep an eye on him for a bit, stays fit, fingers crossed n we may get a season or two from him.

He's not quite D. Jarman, but boy he can kick the pill. That kick to Gordon in the last. After watching every other player hack it 35m into the wind he just goes bang.

tigerdave said:
Looked very promising I thought.

A definite lock for round 1.

Was one of our more senior players out there n did some nice stuff. Got a few seriously capable players to come into the team before we start locking Knights in for round one.

If fit he's a lock. Been a big 'if' the last couple of years, but we all know he's class and we need more of his type.

TigerMasochist said:
Was one of our more senior players out there n did some nice stuff. Got a few seriously capable players to come into the team before we start locking Knights in for round one.

Knights fully fit is well and truly a lock in before most other players at the Tigers. Reckon he might be there Round 1.

I doubt he's a "lock" for rd 1. Reckon they'll want to see an extended run in the vfl before promotion.

That was a really smart kick to Gordon yesterday, deliberately used the wind so it would give Gordon enough time to run around and take the mark - made him run to a spot as well rather than Gordon sitting and waiting for it. Because we haven't seen him for so long we've probably forgotten that he can kick it a long way as well.

On long kicking, would've loved to have seen Griff playing yesterday with the wind advantage :eek:

Moved beautifully. All class. Great to see him on the park again. Best of luck to him.

I must admit I was underwhelmed by his performance for a senior player. kicked 2 goals ( one of which was a gimme due to the good work by those upfield) About 70 SC points just marginally ahead of other far less experienced forwards.

Don't get me wrong a fair game first game back from injury but nowhere near the standard we recruited him for and against a team vying for the wooden spoon. So lets just say its good to see him back but needs to lift a couple of levels to be back where he was playing for Adelaide.

You can just see the difference between the class players and others. They always have time and they make great decisions.

Good to see everyone back on the Knight train.Champion footballer with goal kicking ability.Just what we need.