Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

UKTiger said:
His training is going well and Chris is doing all he can to return to full fitness so we have to hand it to him for not giving up when most would have.

In many cases the decision would've been made for him. Best of luck, zero expectations from me.

antman said:
Guy deserves a break from the Injury Gods, good luck this year Chris.

Handy player if we can get him on the park.

Knights is a gun , if he can play 15 games for the team good times are coming :clap :clap

Sounds like Chris is having a good pre-season so far. I am looking forward to seeing him in the 1sts at sometime during the season. On song he is an asset to us so hope he stays injury free and proves the doubters wrong. good luck Chris

Just cant see a best 25 player prior injury (remember he only got his inclusion due to injuries) making much of a difference after a nearly 2 year rehab.. Hope im wrong and more importantly i hope he stays injury free, great article recently about his business affairs, seems like a decent bloke

Tigertough1974 said:
Just cant see a best 25 player prior injury (remember he only got his inclusion due to injuries) making much of a difference after a nearly 2 year rehab.. Hope im wrong and more importantly i hope he stays injury free, great article recently about his business affairs, seems like a decent bloke

Understand your POV but when he did get his chance he took it.

He is up there with the best users of the ball, never wastes possesions.

If he can stay on the park, he will make a BIG difference to this team.

I'd love to see him get a start come round 1.

.... yeah, really looking forward to seeing how well he can play. A skilled forward flanker in the team would be a joy to watch. Fingers crossed.

shawry said:
If he is fit he will be the difference between where we finished and top 4 in my opinion.

Hasn't been fit for four years.
And lacked pace when he was.
Top clubman but if we are relying on him to be the difference then things are desperate.

17 said:
Top clubman but if we are relying on him to be the difference then things are desperate.

This. His agility looks just about shot. Anything we get from him is a bonus. Really good footballer who just hasn't had a ounce of luck.

this guy is my big smokey for this year

his body is right, he has got the right attitude, right age and the skill set to really make in roads this year!

x vermont boy too!!

17 said:

Yeah this unfortunately.

He's cooked.

Carter said:
Yeah this unfortunately.

He's cooked.

Well, he's in his last year of his contract so it's all or nothing for Chris.

Was in decent form when he played for us last.

SCOOP said:
This. His agility looks just about shot. Anything we get from him is a bonus. Really good footballer who just hasn't had a ounce of luck.

Yep I have zero expectations. He would really have to buck the trend.
Would be great to see him offer something though and get something in return from the 3 years we recruited him for.

Treating him like Cogs and Foley after their long injury breaks. If he comes good, massive bonus, but the future needs to be viewed without him playing an active role.