Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
antman said:
I hate to jump out of character here but I'm finding the McBean/Vickery is better than Vickery/McBean arguments really tiresome. It's not one or the other kids. There's no reason they can't be both played in the same side.

And for the perennial Vickery baggers, he's currently the best tall forward we've got after Jack. You can jazz it up all you like with "but Griffiths crashes more packs" but until Griff actually starts kicking clutch goals Vickery will be preferred. And until McBean (a) gets picked for a senior game and (b) kicks a goal in the seniors - then all he is is potential. He's 20 years and 11 months old - he's got plenty of time.

Griffiths and McBean may surpass Vickery but until that happens or he gets traded, he'll be in the side.

McBean is and always will be better than Vickery.

How do we know that the MC isn't split down the middle on this one and Vickery only survives because his career is on the line? Things are more complex than you believe.

And before you say they can play together, Dimma has clearly shown he doesn't like that.

Fact is we're playing two talls and as second best forward McBean should be one of them.

Ah TM, if you're not a disciple you're apparently a hater. The cult of McBean is on the same level as Scientology.

Baloo said:
Go away you annoying little man, I'm not talking to you.

ha ha *smile*, you barely contain yourself with your trolling :hihi

i find it exceedingly odd.

Carter said:
ha ha *smile*, you barely contain yourself with your trolling :hihi

i find it exceedingly odd.

I've asked you a few times to just ignore my posts and not reply. You're now getting into stalking territory which is concerning. Again, ignore my posts, they certainly aren't for you.

Baloo said:
I've asked you a few times to just ignore my posts and not reply. You're now getting into stalking territory which is concerning. Again, ignore my posts, they certainly aren't for you.

funny that your trolls invariably occur at the same time.

you are merely deflecting attention from your own pathetic behaviour.

I have no interest in your posts beyond suggesting that this site would be better off without your obvious trolling.

how's them apples?

CarnTheTiges said:
The changes made were for stop gap reasons. Lids was always going to come back in, but we lost a midfielder (Conca) and a defender (Grimes), so Thomas and Morris are as close as like for like as we could get.

I don't see the like for like personally. Maybe Thomas for Conca at a stretch but how Morris is a like for like for Grimes? Dea makes far more sense.

Carter, Baloo does not troll. He amuses us with his delightful witticisms...............on the same subject...........................................again and again and again............................and again and again.....................?

Also if no one takes the bait he desperately posts the same sort of comment a few posts later and then another few posts later.

lamb22 said:
Carter, Baloo does not troll. He amuses us with his delightful witticisms...............on the same subject...........................................again and again and again............................and again and again.....................?

Also if no one takes the bait he desperately posts the same sort of comment a few posts later and then another few posts later.

My bad ;D

lamb22 said:

Ah mutton, playing the man again I see. You still haven't forgiven me for reminding you of your sad little "I'll never renew my membership again" dummy spit have you.

Baloo said:
Ah mutton, playing the man again I see. You still haven't forgiven me for reminding you of your sad little "I'll never renew my membership again" dummy spit have you.

Sounding a bit desperate, Balooga!

lamb22 said:
Sounding a bit desperate, Balooga!

Desperate for some witty banter, yes, which is tough with your dump and run posting.

Bean and Vickery absolutely could play in the same side. At the G now and Ty is having a good game so far, albeit with the once a quarter brain fades.

Anyways, go TIGERS. Some percentage would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.