Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a week we have had.

Any chance the dummy spits could be tempered a little towards being critical rather than bitter spite?

We have all had a rough 33 years. But surely the last three seasons deserve a little restraint on the spitriol? Some of you experts are starting to look a tad foolish with your continued predictions of doom and gloom. :theyareontome

ninjahaha said:
We have all had a rough 33 years. But surely the last three seasons deserve a little restraint on the spitriol? Some of you experts are starting to look a tad foolish with your continued predictions of doom and gloom. :theyareontome

Another game lost at the selection table - Dimma's fault, picked Morris and Thomas.

antman said:
Another game lost at the selection table - Dimma's fault, picked Morris and Thomas.
I thought Thomas was okay, Morris did what I expected - jack *smile*. I doubt both will get a game next week. Damien was lucky he was able to do it against the Suns.

antman said:

My fav was the call that those selections would lose us the next two matches. :hihi

Gold!

antman said:

Don't think anyone suggested that from what i can read. Only that they would have preferred alternative selections.

Carter said:
Watch us kick 7.17 tomorrow. I hope it doesn't happen, but I can see Dimma doubling down on what he tried last week when he should be happy to play ebb and flow footy against GC and exploit the forward space that would provide.

I just think we're setting ourselves up for more frustration tomorrow.

Whoever was advising Dimma on the successful counter style has been told to shut up.

Wrong again Carts.

jb03 said:
Don't think anyone suggested that from what i can read. Only that they would have preferred alternative selections.

I love you man, but you need to read more.

waiting said:
This is the one time I will say" lost it at the selection table line"

Tigertool said:
Jesus, seriously? I can barely handle one of Thomas/Morris let alone both.

The only consolation is that we've lost this at the selection table.

Bowerpower said:
I am flabbergasted , I am hoping I am wrong but this game could be lost at the selection table ....

nafe brown said:
Wow what a sh!t team Newman - Thomas - Morris - Lloyd we are going nowhere......we'll done Hardwick another loss coming up! !!!!

Plus there is the usual throwing the toys out of the pram.

Midsy said:
Utterly speechless.

I hope we lose.

andrewzog said:
This is definitely our worst team for the year. How can we possibly play Thomas, Morris, Lloyd, Vickery and Newman altogether. This is why I don't rate Hardwick. Spineless team selections, play's defensively crap football and very rarely plays younger players. Thomas should be playing suburban footy at best....

tigerlove said:
Selections are a joke. I hope we don't under-estimate Gold Coast, they just lost to Fremantle, drew with West Coast, smashed North in the last few weeks. They're playing better than their 16th place suggests

Columbo said:
Dima thinks bringing in a few 'grunt' players we'll bully the GC aside....1980's suburban football coach mentality. GC could well run rings around us on Sunday.
Matt Thomas is an unbelievable selection....unbelievable! Don't care how many he racks up in 2's, he is so slow and skills aint up for AFL.

joegarra said:
with Morris, Newman, Lloyd and Thomas all playing, we'd better all start doing rain dances!!!!

FitenFitenWin said:
Amazing selections. Like Waiting - cannot believe this will be the look of our finals team.

SPH said:
Cannot believe these selections

Rancey18 said:
Going to be a really dour affair I feel on Sunday with this team. Still cant see how we are going to have enough firepower in attack come September.

lamb22 said:
Looking like an ugly ugly game.

I see shades of Abbott in Handbrake as he loyally sticks with outdated ideas and talentless non performers.

Columbo said:
Dimma Dimma Dimma
Instead of trying to win football matches he tries to not lose football matches.
Destined for failure

lamb22 said:
This is stubborness to the nth degree. He thinks he can get away with it because its GC and he may be right but how is this preparing us for finals.

He's blown top 4 last 2 years with stubbornness. Nearly blew top 8 last year and he is threatening to do it again.

Tiger Ghost said:
Worst team we have put on the park for the year.

scottyturnerscurse said:

I only went back to about page 10 too :hihi

antman said:
I love you man, but you need to read more.

Plus there is the usual throwing the toys out of the pram.

I only went back to about page 10 too :hihi

They were all tongue in cheek based on previous rantings. No one seriously though we would lose to GC, hence why it would actually have been a good week to try McBean

jb03 said:
They were all tongue in cheek based on previous rantings. No one seriously though we would lose to GC, hence why it would actually have been a good week to try McBean

Dude, just admit you were wrong.

jb03 said:

Exactly. Have to say though I was a little...ahem... antsy at half time.

antman said:
Dude, just admit you were wrong.

Do you seriously think people thought we were going to lose simply because we selected Morris and Thomas instead of Dea and McBean?

I don't.

jb03 said:
Do you seriously think people thought we were going to lose simply because we selected Morris and Thomas instead of Dea and McBean?

I don't.

Gave you four direct quotes of those who said we'd lost at the selection table or because of those selections, dunno what else I can do for you mate.

Damn! Those useless pricks Lloyd, Vickery, Thomas, Morris n Newman all stand up n perform admirably for the team while the Beanie gets the wool pulled over his eyes at apprentice level. Such a massive brain fart the selection panel have had, shame on them.
Just seriously hate it when we lose by such a massive margin at the selection table. Phhhht, the flatulence was almost reaching nuclear proportions.

antman said:
Gave you four direct quotes of those who said we'd lost at the selection table or because of those selections, dunno what else I can do for you mate.

You believe everything you read? I would counter that not one poster actually believed we would lose purely because of selection.

TigerMasochist said:
Damn! Those useless pricks Lloyd, Vickery, Thomas, Morris n Newman all stand up n perform admirably for the team while the Beanie gets the wool pulled over his eyes at apprentice level. Such a massive brain fart the selection panel have had, shame on them.
Just seriously hate it when we lose by such a massive margin at the selection table. Phhhht, the flatulence was almost reaching nuclear proportions.

Carter said:
McBean is and always will be better than Vickery.

But just not today.

Defending selections after beating the third bottom team. :rofl

Onwards and upwards.

jb03 said:
You believe everything you read? I would counter that not one poster actually believed we would lose purely because of selection.

I see - my mistake. I shouldn't quote what people write on here, I should read their minds. Gotcha. So when you wrote:

jb03 said:

you meant "from what you could mind-read". I should have read your mind and got that the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.