Changes vs Carlton round 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Carlton round 16

Did he actually say that?

This is a real worry.

That shows an absolute failure to understand anxiety. Wow.

Also doesn't explain the sub, then dropped after 10 minutes.
The interesting thing in Blights little video was that even he thought he would be the sub. It's a thing at Richmond now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Dow, can’t wait to rip Cripps a new one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
On this day in 2008 ...

Blues win by 30 points in the Tigers' centenary match, Round 14 of 2008. Richmond wore a striped heritage guernsey to commemorate the anniversary. More than 73,500 packed into the 'G on a fine Saturday arvo.

Blues were without Judd, who had collided with Matthew Lloyd the week before in a 35-point loss to Essendon. From memory, Richardson left the field with a hamstring injury in a huge blow for the Tiges.

Down by a point at three-quarter time, the Blues stormed home, Fevola instrumental with four goals.

On this day in 2008 ...

Blues win by 30 points in the Tigers' centenary match, Round 14 of 2008. Richmond wore a striped heritage guernsey to commemorate the anniversary. More than 73,500 packed into the 'G on a fine Saturday arvo.

Blues were without Judd, who had collided with Matthew Lloyd the week before in a 35-point loss to Essendon. From memory, Richardson left the field with a hamstring injury in a huge blow for the Tiges.

Down by a point at three-quarter time, the Blues stormed home, Fevola instrumental with four goals.
When you have so much success like the Tigers have had recently its a choice of which Grand Final replay you want to watch or finals victory you want to watch.......but hey BB we have been where you are and if remembering a game from 2008 makes you feel good, enjoy it.

Reactions: 1 users
When you have so much success like the Tigers have had recently its a choice of which Grand Final replay you want to watch or finals victory you want to watch.......but hey BB we have been where you are and if remembering a game from 2008 makes you feel good, enjoy it.
It ain't that deep, but anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
We are too slow in the midfield and wings and undersized apart from Hopper. Taranto, Hopper, JG, KMAC, Dow and even Dusty are all slow. We want it too rain all day to be in this contest.

It ain't that deep, but anyway.
If your mob don't win by over ten goals you'd want to be yelling abuse at someone around your club BBgun. When you get a game against someone as vulnerable as the Tigers are at the moment. You need your mob to be making a big statement and pulverising the oppo, not just limping in.

Serious when i say im disappointed with just four changes.
Really believe Trezise and Bauer should have been named.

In fact im a big advocate of playing and starting all of Trezise, Bauer, Blight, Campbell, Smith, and McAuliffe for the rest of the year unless they struggle badly individually.
Would add Sonsie to that list after he plays a few games in the midfield in the ressies to get some touch and a good feel of the ball back.

While inexperienced its not a bad side if we play the better older players around them. Its not even that young really.

Vlastuin 30 - Miller 24 - Broad 31
Brown 21 - Blight 23 - Trezise 22

Rioli 27- Taranto 26 - Ralphsmith 23
Nankervis 29 - McAuliffe 19 - Baker 26

Campbell 19 - Balta 24 - Bolton 25
Bauer 22 - Koschitzke 23 - Mansell 24

Martin 33 - Hopper 27 - Prestia 31- Smith 19 - Sonsie 21.

They would get absolutely monstered
Really when you say monstered are you infering not big enough or strong enough

Onball - Nankervis - Taranto - Baker.
Centre - Rioli - McAuliffe - Ralphsmith

Rotations - Bolton swaps with baker, Hopper with Taranto Martin with McAuliffe. Have not mentioned a fit Prestia if he ever gets fit.

Really when you say monstered are you infering not big enough or strong enough

Onball - Nankervis - Taranto - Baker.
Centre - Rioli - McAuliffe - Ralphsmith

Rotations - Bolton swaps with baker, Hopper with Taranto Martin with McAuliffe. Have not mentioned a fit Prestia if he ever gets fit.
Both size and strength, and add pace as well. Taranto, Baker and McAuliffe vs Cripps, Cerra and Walsh would be one-way traffic.

Dow dropped!

I was just in the lounge room with my girls when I read that, let out a massive cheer, they asked why, I said the teams been named, they said has Dow been dropped, I said yeah and we all collectively had a jumping around celebration. Now just hoping that McAuliffe isn't the sub again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Well no one can say Dow hasn't had a fair crack at it. Let's see what some of the others have got now.

Reactions: 2 users