Changes vs Carlton round 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Carlton round 16

On another note, how the "smile" does Orazio Fantasia keep retaining his spot? Jesse Motlop is an emergency and runs rings around him.

Bloke does "smiling" nothing.

Reactions: 1 user
On another note, how the "smile" does Orazio Fantasia keep retaining his spot? Jesse Motlop is an emergency and runs rings around him.

Some players are inexplicably loved by the coach they can do no wrong and are gifted games
It’s too easy to hide a Fantasia in a winning side

Reactions: 1 users
Well no one can say Dow hasn't had a fair crack at it. Let's see what some of the others have got now.
Jesus, Greg Norman had less chances to win a major than Dow has to play AFL...
Seriously if the guy gets a new contract, I think I'll scream. Really appreciate he's tried his best, and has way more talent in his pinky than I have, but as Joe the Cameraman might say "Can't tackle, can't chase, can't kick, can't play".

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

:mhihi :mhihi

I dont know why they picked him up in the first place seriously.

Enjoy the weekend BB knowing that your Baggers should and I mean should belt the stuffing (or whatevers left of it) out of the Tigers on Sunday.

The amount of turnovers the Blues will get across their HB line will have the forwards getting an ava;anche of footy.

A big big win over the Tigers will set the Blues up for claiming a strong hold on top 2 on the run home.

• Dislike
:mhihi :mhihi

I dont know why they picked him up in the first place seriously.

Enjoy the weekend BB knowing that your Baggers should and I mean should belt the stuffing (or whatevers left of it) out of the Tigers on Sunday.

The amount of turnovers the Blues will get across their HB line will have the forwards getting an ava;anche of footy.

A big big win over the Tigers will set the Blues up for claiming a strong hold on top 2 on the run home.
I’d like to echo @craig’s post …but I won’t
gagf blues bloke and the same to your poxy team 🤬

:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Like to see a player in the mould of Lambs and/or Sheds across the half forward line.
They used to split open the half-forward line and create handball opportunities, then the players could diverge, missing it ATM.
Juddy Clarke is that type, will need to wait to next year

Both size and strength, and add pace as well. Taranto, Baker and McAuliffe vs Cripps, Cerra and Walsh would be one-way traffic.
McAuliffe is actually quick for his size tested very well for pace. Size and burst or power it is what makes him such a tantalising prospect.

Baker may not be the quickest small going around but you would not call him slow who else is there? Bolton is already named as part of rotations and it excludes plodders like Dow and Graham. Bolton remains our best small forward and we need to balance out his time there and midfield.
Taranto well usually all clubs pay a price in pace for having a big inside contested ball winner. Cripps is not exactly a stawell gift winner.

I would argue it is one of the quicker midfield groups we can field atm. In fact there are very limited options.
Maybe play Trezise as a tagger.