Changes v Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Saints

tha8ball said:
I see your view.. but who rucks if maric goes down?...we are light on for options if vickery goes and I dont think mcbean is up to it yet. Hampson resting deep may cause the saints a few headaches hell he used to cause us problems back in the day.
Yeah Vickery going out would change things. Im assuming that he wont, surely common sense will prevail - but with his bad record, we'll wait and see.

Saints dominated 3rd qtr, just couldn't convert. They did a similar thing against Melb, but fell over the line. They are building a quick side and play well at Etihad. Who does Grigg go to - Steven or Armitage?

puregreen said:
Saints dominated 3rd qtr, just couldn't convert. They did a similar thing against Melb, but fell over the line. They are building a quick side and play well at Etihad. Who does Grigg go to - Steven or Armitage?
Steven

Houli Chaplin grimes
B Ellis Rance vlastuin
Deledio grigg martin
Lennon vickery Knights
Riewoldt hampson McDonough
Maric cotchin miles
Mcintosh batch hunt lambert

Out: edwards gordon morris newman (Vickery)

In: maric Knights Mcdonough Lennon (mcbean)

22nd Man said:
So one flogging a year is a pass?
As long as we win, it's a pass. Size isn't everything, it's more about how it works n winning works for me every time.

Rancey18 said:
Maric and Hampson in the same team = St Kilda waltzing it out of our forward line all day. Surely have to only play one of them.

according to many on here TV never chases so it shouldnt make much difference.

What I expect:

Out: Vickery, Edwards
In: Maric, Thomas

What I would like:

Out: Vickery, Edwards, Newman, Morris
In: McBean, McDonough, Knights, Lennon

BrisTiger24 said:
What I expect:

Out: Vickery, Edwards
In: Maric, Thomas

What I would like:

Out: Vickery, Edwards, Newman, Morris
In: McBean, McDonough, Knights, Lennon

Unless it's wet I'm not sure even Dimma can get away with replacing Edwards with Thomas.

We'd have so much stodge in the side I doubt we be able to squeeze out sixteen sausages.

One feels Lennon might come in to play with Jack and we give more mid time to Deledio.

Its at Ethitad correct? So it will be dry weather footy! For me;

out: Shed (inj), Vickery (susp), Morris (omitted), Hampson (omitted)
in; McBean, Lennon, Maric

Sub; Gordon

Edited, forgot Maric and put in Astbury, Astbury as an emergency and beanie to play second ruck.. Its against a young longer, now or never Beanie

Carter said:
Unless it's wet I'm not sure even Dimma can get away with replacing Edwards with Thomas.

We'd have so much stodge in the side I doubt we be able to squeeze out sixteen sausages.

One feels Lennon might come in to play with Jack and we give more mid time to Deledio.

Games at Etihad isn't it? Thomas won't work but Dimma will get lost in it all

BrisTiger24 said:
Games at Etihad isn't it? Thomas won't work but Dimma will get lost in it all

Oh my bad, yeah Thomas surely won't be in you would think!

Watch out for menadue too. His pace might go alright on etihad against the young saints mids.

Tigertough1974 said:
Its at Ethitad correct? So it will be dry weather footy! For me;

out: Shed (inj), Vickery (susp), Morris (omitted), Hampson (omitted)
in; McBean, Lennon, Maric

Sub; Gordon

Edited, forgot Maric and put in Astbury, Astbury as an emergency and beanie to play second ruck.. Its against a young longer, now or never Beanie

I don't mind what Gordon brings, lots of unrewarded running and the odd goal.... BUT.... Friday night he was shocking, poor kicks, poor as in missed the target by 25m!! Poor decision making and ran under the ball more than he normally does. He would have been red hot SUB out if Edwards did not sustain the leg injury. Must get dropped.

BIG mistake if they play Hampson and Maric....

Tiger Pops said:
I don't mind what Gordon brings, lots of unrewarded running and the odd goal.... BUT.... Friday night he was shocking, poor kicks, poor as in missed the target by 25m!! Poor decision making and ran under the ball more than he normally does. He would have been red hot SUB out if Edwards did not sustain the leg injury. Must get dropped.

BIG mistake if they play Hampson and Maric....

I agree cannot play together.. I actually left one out, had 4 out and only 3 in, early start me this morning! id agree with Carts and also bring in Menedue for another run on the slick dome turf looking to sub out mid way through the 3rd with Gordon unless injury/form dictates otherwise