Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

lamb22 said:
Out

Griff, Houli, Hampson (inj) Hunt. Newman

In

Vickery, Mcbean, CEllis, Conca, Dea

Dea Rance Chappy
Vlas Grimes Batch
BEllis Miles CEllis
Lennon Jack Lambert
Vickery Beanie Lloyd
Maric Cotchin Grigg

Int: Deledio Martin Conca sub Kmac

Hahaha, you on the turps lambchops?

I give you odds of 1000/1 that happening!!!

I'm getting a lost of heat for my ins and outs but really breaking it down:

Forwards

Griff/Hammer v Vickery/Beanie . Who wins. Vicks/Beanie do on numbers alone let alone potential lairisin' and finessin'.

Mids

Hunt/Newman v Conca/CEllis. Really? who are these posters saying the Newman/Hunt combo are better mids.

Finally

Nerves of steel

Dea v Bachar. It is really only a forlorn hope but Dea does have the form. I grant it is an indulgence on my part but this recurring nightmare of Houli melting like the wicked witch of the West under pressure is on a loop inside my head. Make it go away Dimmmaa. Pleeeaaassseee!

Agree with lambs changes. Need to get knights in also. Will never happen though

lamb22 said:
I'm getting a lost of heat for my ins and outs but really breaking it down:

Forwards

Griff/Hammer v Vickery/Beanie . Who wins. Vicks/Beanie do on numbers alone let alone potential lairisin' and finessin'.

Mids

Hunt/Newman v Conca/CEllis. Really? who are these posters saying the Newman/Hunt combo are better mids.

Finally

Nerves of steel

Dea v Bachar. It is really only a forlorn hope but Dea does have the form. I grant it is an indulgence on my part but this recurring nightmare of Houli melting like the wicked witch of the West under pressure is on a loop inside my head. Make it go away Dimmmaa. Pleeeaaassseee!

Do you even watch the games? When has Newman been playing through the midfield? He was forward for much of the game today and did what was expected of him today.

mrposhman said:
Do you even watch the games? When has Newman been playing through the midfield? He was forward for much of the game today and did what was expected of him today.

It does make you laugh sometimes doesn't it....

mrposhman said:

Others are better forward and others are better midfield. One of his better games this year but he and we will just tread water if he stays in. Clearly you are embarrased to actually address the qualities of the ins and outs.

And sadly I was there for the death by drips, no anaesthetic tooth extraction all day today.

PS Ssshhh, dont tell anyone there is no nerves of steel position.

Vickery for Hampson
Conca for Hunt

Houli made a shocking decision but has had a pretty good year and the kicking for goal cost us more than that kick in

Harry said:
Agree with lambs changes. Need to get knights in also. Will never happen though

Knights didn't play reserves due to a corkie. So half a game of footy in upteen weeks. Won't see Knights until he can get some decent game time clocked.

How the hell do we win this week ?
I can't see us matching it with them , maybe just take our medicine and do a Ross Lyon and rest all our guns for Adelaide game .
Play a 9 man backline jam it up and hopefully only go down by 4-5 goals .
I can't see a way we can win this in a conventional way maybe a wallace keeping off game like we did against the crows years ago .

don't think we will do anything more than swap tyrone for hampson who is injured....but gee id have hampson in over griffiths if hampson can play

BE TEMPTING to drop HUNT for DEA

bigger issue is we have EDWARDS...COREY ELLIS...CONCA..and possibly KNIGHTS to come back any game soon...who makes way? LLOYD ?NEWMAN ?....

Out : Hampson, Hunt,
In : Vickery, Edwards/C.Ellis

C. Ellis gets a gig if Edwards isn't ready.
Conca to play another week at least in the VFL.
Menadue - needs more consistency in the VFL before getting promoted again.
Knights - needs to be 100% before being considered.
Dea - lineball between him and C.Ellis. Close.