Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Out: Hampson (inj), Griffiths, Hunt

In: Vickery, McBean, Someone who doesn't butcher the ball

This side really lacks class and poise, two players in particular are critical in the coming weeks.

Shane Edwards and Chris Knights.

The return of these 2 cant come soon enough especially for the last 4 or so games leading into the finals.

Vickery will be back possibly C Ellis.

Looking forward to Friday night.

Chance to reedeem themselves from todays disaster.

Great to test ourselves against the best

Out

Griff, Houli, Hampson (inj) Hunt. Newman

In

Vickery, Mcbean, CEllis, Conca, Dea

Dea Rance Chappy
Vlas Grimes Batch
BEllis Miles CEllis
Lennon Jack Lambert
Vickery Beanie Lloyd
Maric Cotchin Grigg

Int: Deledio Martin Conca sub Kmac

lamb22 said:
Out

In

Dea Rance Chappy
Vlas Grimes Batch
BEllis Miles CEllis
Lennon Jack Lambert
Vickery Beanie Lloyd
Maric Cotchin Grigg

Seriously you are delusional. We basically beat the dockers in every area of the game, but in the end beat ourselves with our kicking and you want to change 5 players!! We all know your thinking on Houli and you are most probably happy what he did so you can continue your vitriol against him but I'm surprised anyone would drop Newman after today, thought he was good, crumbed a goal really well, shame he couldn't put his 3rd through when he hit the post.

Anyone who thinks there will be 4-5 changes to a side that just got beaten by the top team on the last score of the day is kidding themselves. 2 changes at most.
Hampson(inj) and maybe Lloyd out
Vickery and maybe C Ellis or Conca in

Tigers2011 said:
Out: Hampson (inj); Lloyd; Newman.
In: Vickery; Edwards (if fit); Corey Ellis

Thought Newman was ok today, did ok in the role that he was playing.

Edwards said today he won't be back next week. He's hoping for Adelaide game but more likely Suns game the following week.

lamb22 said:
Out

In

Dea Rance Chappy
Vlas Grimes Batch
BEllis Miles CEllis
Lennon Jack Lambert
Vickery Beanie Lloyd
Maric Cotchin Grigg

Too bizarre for words.

Tigers2011 said:
Conca played well in the 2s also but agree with the other ins
Out: Hampson (inj); Lloyd; Newman.
In: Vickery; Edwards (if fit); Corey Ellis

In: Vickery McBean
Out: Hampson (inj) Griffiths

Normally I'd prefer Griff over Vickery but Griff's lack of scoreboard conversion needs to be dealt with.

Carter said:
In: Vickery McBean
Out: Hampson (inj) Griffiths

Normally I'd prefer Griff over Vickery but Griff's lack of scoreboard conversion needs to be dealt with.

Tend to agree with this. We need to be kicking goals if we stand any chance on Friday.

mrposhman said:
Seriously you are delusional. We basically beat the dockers in every area of the game, but in the end beat ourselves with our kicking and you want to change 5 players!! We all know your thinking on Houli and you are most probably happy what he did so you can continue your vitriol against him but I'm surprised anyone would drop Newman after today, thought he was good, crumbed a goal really well, shame he couldn't put his 3rd through when he hit the post.

Addressing our problem we've had all year- an inability to kick goals.

Dea has been a mini Rance at VFL level and will give us more oomph in the back half.

Persisting with Houli will just end in tears again and again.

In the absence of Shed we need some magic and Cellis provides it.

We'll need to rejig slightly to improve our run out of 50 with Conca, Lids and Martin to play some time as the seventh man down back.

Vickery a given to replace Hamspon if injured.

Conca superb inside today and will help out Miles, Cotchy and Co.

By the way Beanie kicked 4 today and 15 in his last 4. Only one AFL standard goal today when he was going to mark and interfered with 15 out which he converted. He did kick 3 non AFL standard goals though. A 30 metre dribbler from the bowels of a pack, a right foor snap from 30 over the shoulder and my fave when two on one chasing a high mongrel punt, read the bounce better to beat defender A and then beat defender 2 with a 35 metre snap on the left which went through half post high.

Another who surprised today was Arnott, was surprisingly effective and damaging playing as an inside mid.

But yeah you're right Vicks for Hammer and they'll drop a kid just for fun while Tweedle Dee,Tweedle Dum amd Tweedle Dumber keep playing.

lamb22 said:
Addressing our problem we've had all year- an inability to kick goals.

Dea has been a mini Rance at VFL level and will give us more oomph in the back half.

Persisting with Houli will just end in tears again and again.

In the absence of Shed we need some magic and Cellis provides it.

We'll need to rejig slightly to improve our run out of 50 with Conca, Lids and Martin to play some time as the seventh man down back.

Vickery a given to replace Hamspon if injured.

Conca superb inside today and will help out Miles, Cotchy and Co.

By the way Beanie kicked 4 today and 15 in his last 4. Only one AFL standard goal today when he was going to mark and interfered with 15 out which he converted. He did kick 3 non AFL standard goals though. A 30 metre dribbler from the bowels of a pack, a right foor snap from 30 over the shoulder and my fave when two on one chasing a high mongrel punt, read the bounce better to beat defender A and then beat defender 2 with a 35 metre snap on the left which went through half post high.

Another who surprised today was Arnott, was surprisingly effective and damaging playing as an inside mid.

But yeah you're right Vicks for Hammer and they'll drop a kid just for fun while Tweedle Dee,Tweedle Dum amd Tweedle Dumber keep playing.

We outplayed the ladder leaders and you want to change 25% of the team. Excellent work