Changes Rd 13 v Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd 13 v Sydney

67 special said:
McDonough did some nice things in the VFL game from what I saw. He'd surely have to get a gig before Chris Newman or any of the others. He seems to have good goal sense and a bit of poise. Not sure how fit he is...maybe he is just one of those blokes who doesn't look fit but actually us.....but he seems to lack muscle definition.
They don't call him Plugger for nothing.

McDonough has been imprssive...absolutely he comes in for morris who just around after contests all day...worst 11 games streak of any Richmond player ive seen
lambert..from reports today can come in for Menadue or ellis

soory but ivan...for ,,,gulp..hanmpson

of course than of this will happin

out ellis,,in newman

We need another inside mid, i didn't see the vfl McDonough has been playing that role, he needs to be rewarded for a good month of football.

IN: McDonagh, McBean

OUT: Morris, Vickery

Neither Morris or Vickery did enough when the heat was on.

I also know this won't happen.

Newman will come in for Ellis and the monthly sacrifice to the gods of mediocrity should ensure our trajectory to tenth position is maintained.

strachanie19 said:
See Chris Knights and Reece Conca

Chris Knights is 29 soon and has played just 6 games for the Tigers yet in his 3rd season for the Tigers. His time is close to finished unfortunately. Reece Conca our version of Priddis? Nah....

Out: Maric (needs a rest I think) In: Mrs Hampson. At least she'll distract the Sydney players at centre bounces so we might have half a chance of getting a centre clearance.

Carter said:
IN: McDonagh, McBean

OUT: Morris, Vickery

Neither Morris or Vickery did enough when the heat was on.

I also know this won't happen.

Newman will come in for Ellis and the monthly sacrifice to the gods of mediocrity should ensure our trajectory to tenth position is maintained.

Out Ellis, Griff

In McDonough, McBean

Ty was better than Griff hands down. Personally I reckon Newman is done barring killing it in the seconds and a few more injuries.

actually scratch that, out C Ellis in McDonough

Both Vickery and Griffiths will play. I prefer Griffiths, he's younger and has more upside. And apparently it seems he's now our preferred backup ruckman.

tigersnake said:
Out Ellis, Griff

In McDonough, McBean

Ty was better than Griff hands down. Personally I reckon Newman is done barring killing it in the seconds and a few more injuries.

actually scratch that, out C Ellis in McDonough

I think Griff is better at getting to contests and at least halving them.

Don't think Maric needs a rest as has been suggested. He had one last week. Reckon he takes a while to get going at the start of seasons and similarly the bye did him no favours there. He needs more continuity than a break IMO

Madonna straight swap for Cellis mainly up forward with stints in the midfield
Lambert for Morris to play as permanent defensive fwd or whatever it is that morris allegdely does.
lennon for Kmac similar size similar pace better overhead and better by foot .

Maric looks tired and can't jump anymore.

Hampson would have to be considered.

jb03 said:
McDonough and Lloyd for Morris and Ellis. Let's play a forward forward.

How about just McDonough for Ellis?

Morris goes back; Hunt goes to the middle and McD goes forward to middle...

arlobill said:
McDonough has been imprssive...absolutely he comes in for morris who just around after contests all day...worst 11 games streak of any Richmond player ive seen
lambert..from reports today can come in for Menadue or ellis

soory but ivan...for ,,,gulp..hanmpson

of course than of this will happin

out ellis,,in newman

I think Maric is a good match for the Sydney rucks, but I think you are on to something.

Sooner rather than later we need a more athletic ruck presence. Hampson however is not the answer. If say Pendlebury is matter, Hampson is anti matter. Just does the wrong thing at the wrong time too often.

I actually thought we looked better when Griff or Ty rucked against NicNat.

When we play against an athletic ruck, give Ivan a rest and bring in Beanie and rotate Ty, Ben and Liam through forward and ruck.