Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

We have to trust the coaching staff, but this could be a fatal move, hope I am wrong

The didn't his the score board against the B North team, all be it Lloyed was also the sub. Griff gives us one more Golstein option. Conca looks evasive and his hammy bloody behave!

arlobill said:
lennon has been excelent of late....rising star nomination last week.....unfathomable that dimma believes newman and conca are better options...lennons a killer mark and great kick...

no lloyd and lennon....so who is gonna kick our goals? if ty and jack are held..we are stuffed

The guys who have been kicking them when it has mattered like Lids and Martin.

Also for those who are comparing Conca to Lloyd and Lennon need to understand that they play completely different positions. Disappointed for Lennon but if fit and ready to go Griff and Conca are best 22.

Lennon and Lloyd haven't kicked a goal between them in the past fortnight. Lennon has six goalless games out of nine this year. Neither of them can outmark Lachie Hansen.

tigertim said:
Didn't griff just return to training 2 says ago?

That would have been full training. He'd still be match fit considering it was a finger injury.

Both being subbed the last 2 weeks doesn't help.
Might be a great move, i wasn't that nervous a couple of hours ago,
But I getting very now

spook said:
Lennon and Lloyd haven't kicked a goal between them in the past fortnight. Lennon has six goalless games out of nine this year. Neither of them can outmark Lachie Hansen.

Lloyd has 6 goals in the last 2 games starting.

At first I was a little shocked and wondered what the hell our forward line was gonna look like.

But ... this isn't so bad provided Concs and Griff are cherry ripe.

Three forward talls means we can apply constant, high energy pressure to Goldstein.

I think we will play a counter-attack for the first half and lower the eyes to leading talls in F50. I think Shed will be given a roaming commission forward of centre. Deledio and Newman will use their experience on the forward flanks.

In the third quarter we will release Conca to assist with first possession and load up on quick movement deep into F50 to isolate tall targets.

The key thing about Conca is he will help release Dusty for a forward role in the second half. Watch for a bag from Dusty. You just know he's primed. Norf have no match up.

The ins give us flexibility, flexibility, flexibility.

We have too many guns, too many options for poor old Norf.

Lennon and Lloyd will get their chances.

Bomb it and pray, I guess; Dusty just has to play forward bow and kick 3+, excluding "score involvements"

Starts calling Dimma "Ranieri" - no grey area now, if there ever was

*shakesmydamnhead

Barnzy said:
Lloyd has 6 goals in the last 2 games starting.
In massacres.

Carter said:
At first I was a little shocked and wondered what the hell our forward line was gonna look like.

But ... this isn't so bad provided Concs and Griff are cherry ripe.

Three forward talls means we can apply constant, high energy pressure to Goldstein.

I think we will play a counter-attack for the first half and lower the eyes to leading talls in F50. I think Shed will be given a roaming commission forward of centre. Deledio and Newman will use their experience on the forward flanks.

In the third quarter we will release Conca to assist with first possession and load up on quick movement deep into F50 to isolate tall targets.

The key thing about Conca is he will help release Dusty for a forward role in the second half. Watch for a bag from Dusty. You just know he's primed. Norf have no match up.

The ins give us flexibility, flexibility, flexibility.

We have too many guns, too many options for poor old Norf.

Lennon and Lloyd will get their chances.
Agree. Goldy won't have too many one-out ruck contests.

For those lamenting the loss of true forwards Lloyd and Lennon, you can lick your chops when Deledio, Martin and Edwards line up together in the second half.

If conca and griff are fit and don't break down, prefect match tactics against north.
Like it alot, the forward line doesn't function well enough went Ty goes into the ruck, this way we will always a a mobile tall target in the forward line and a fresh ruck at all ruck contests