Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

Griff and Conca will be super-fit. (Concs will be sub anyway.) Lennon and Lloyd are yet to run out a game. On paper, the side is better than last week.

Bold changes. I like 'em. Both the dropped lads a little stiff, but neither runs through the midfield or can help double-team North's biggest weapon, their ruckman.

Did I just read what I thought I'd read....wow Dimma, didn't think you had that kind of thing in you. Very gutsy..

Poor Sammy Lloyd. Set up to fail IMO. Kicked 3 v Collingwood then us made sub in the following 2 games then dropped. And Lennon was rising star nominee then made sub then dropped.

For 2 blokes coming in from injury. Whether we win or lose I feel for these Lloyd and Lennon.

On paper we are at full strength , god help us if Reece goes down again in another final.

Early last week I thought a 3rd tall might be the go, time will tell.

IanG said:
Hope we don't lose Lennon over this. Seems ridiculous to me.

If Lennon walks over this, I'll pack his bags for him. Dimma has picked a team (rightly or wrongly) that he thinks will win on Sunday. Tough luck for Lennon, but team comes first. Lennon will get plenty of opportunities.

Tigertool said:
Strongest side we've named all year.
Agree.

Nico said:
If Lennon walks over this, I'll pack his bags for him. Dimma has picked a team (rightly or wrongly) that he thinks will win on Sunday. Tough luck for Lennon, but team comes first. Lennon will get plenty of opportunities.
Agree.

lennon has been excelent of late....rising star nomination last week.....unfathomable that dimma believes newman and conca are better options...lennons a killer mark and great kick...

no lloyd and lennon....so who is gonna kick our goals? if ty and jack are held..we are stuffed

Nico said:

if team comes first..what has newman done to get a spot over lloyd and lennon....and what has conca done?

tangles said:
Wow, this has got me worried, goals are gonna be hard to come bye now

Dunno about hard to come by but it is my worry that we don't have enough goal kickers now.