Changes against Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Port

evo said:
Play him in the backline.

Can you believe he was tagging Watson? WTF is that all about. :eek:

I think he is a lost cause. I told you about Hislop. I think some try to cling to player's junior form too much. Apart from his courage Rance has very little going for him - he is almost a poor mans Raines.

I can't see any attributes that made Rance such a highly rated pick (the old can't believe he slipped to 18 line that ran on here).

jb03 said:
I think he is a lost cause. I told you about Hislop. I think some try to cling to player's junior form too much. Apart from his courage Rance has very little going for him - he is almost a poor mans Raines.

I can't see any attributes that made Rance such a highly rated pick (the old can't believe he slipped to 18 line that ran on here).
I'm not clinging to his junior form, I decided his future looked pretty grim at least 12 months ago. Just prefer him to McGuane.

I'd prefer you playing CHB to MCguane.

Unfortunately Sloppy does look like a bust. Happy to put my hand up on that one. Thought he'd be a good player.

Definitely a shell of his former self.

Maybe cruelled by an ongoing groin? No way he was that slow and sh!t kick as a junior.

evo said:
Unfortunately Sloppy does look like a bust. Happy to put my hand up on that one. Thought he'd be a good player.

Definitely a shell of his former self.

Maybe cruelled by an ongoing groin? No way he was that slow and sh!t kick as a junior.

At least we used a pick in the 50's to find it out, rather than pick 19 :-X

evo said:
I'm not clinging to his junior form, I decided his future looked pretty grim at least 12 months ago. Just prefer him to McGuane.

I'd prefer you playing CHB to MCguane.

Hmmm Not sure if that is a compliment. You'd prefer Roury Kirkby to McGuane.

Davenport suspended by tribunal & Motlop suspended by the Power. Two of their goal kickers out.

geoffryprettyboy said:
This is a winnable game.

No chance with the team fielded last weekend. I don't think that 22 is good enough to beat anyone in the AFL, trouble is there's not much to come in. A restructure would be nice to give it a bit more balance but other than that it's shuffling deck chairs on the titanic.

V Port

In Browne Connors Polo Tambling
Out Astbury Farmer Nahas Nasson

B Connors Thursfield Webberly
HB Deledio Moore King
C Martin Rance Cotchin
HF Cousins Browne Mcguane
F Newman Riewoldt Tuck
R Graham Polo Foley
Res Edwards Tambling Vickery White.

Vickery for browne
farmer for polo
rance for morton

mcgune may have dodgy disposal but he and moore rank one and two in spoils the fact that they get beat on the lead shows how lazy our midfielders are two get back and block the space

tuck needs to go foward to help jack as rance and post will not make it

and whats the love with the goo gets smashed every week has been here for what 4 years is slow was overlooked by 15 clubs twice dud

scooty said:
and whats the love with the goo gets smashed every week has been here for what 4 years is slow was overlooked by 15 clubs twice dud
Simple, he hasn't got smashed every week and he's super quick
Sure you're talking about the right player?

If i remember rightly he tested well in the jumping at camp so maybe if he was to make it maybe he could ruck

but yeah i remember him having good speed at camp but am yet to see it and doubt he would make any difference to our defence due to our midfields incompetence in slowing the rate it goes in there