Changes against Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Port

GEDS1 said:
Add Tuck in there too with McGuane. He had about 28 touches and 20 would have been to Essendon's advantage - either he plays forward or doesn't as he is foul.
rubbish, tuck was fine he goes in and gets the hard footy his disposal is always goin to be a bit shabby a times.

tropicaltiger said:
rubbish, tuck was fine he goes in and gets the hard footy his disposal is always goin to be a bit shabby a times.

His disposal crucified us. Not a fan of Tuck at all. Appreciate we need hard bodies in there to get the ball, just a pity he has no disposal skills whatsoever.

GoodOne said:
His disposal crucified us. Not a fan of Tuck at all. Appreciate we need hard bodies in there to get the ball, just a pity he has no disposal skills whatsoever.

You could say that about most of our players in the team

GoodOne said:
I just don't know why we don't play him forward more.
He's a great set shot for goal, tonight I called his goal was in the bag the moment he took the mark, he's a decent mark too.
We need help down there also

PLAY HIM FORWARD!!! Been saying it for years.

mainlandy said:
You could say that about most of our players in the team

No, I have to say, I see it with Tuck every week on many occassions. I think its fairly well known by now in the football community that Tuck has a great ability to get the hard ball but has zero disposal skills. Unfortunately the kick and hope style of the game went out in the 70s.

ZeroGame said:
I just don't know why we don't play him forward more.
He's a great set shot for goal, tonight I called his goal was in the bag the moment he took the mark, he's a decent mark too.

Lucky, I was right behind that goal he kicked and the ball was headed for a point the whole way and swung in at the last moment and snuck through. I agree, though, I wouldn't mind seeinghim play more forward.

out: Nahas, that *smile*-selfish play in the last qtr deserves at spell at coburg
Mcguane, needs a new position or out he goes too many errors
moore, gee he is *smile*, waits for his opponent to get the ball, out mark by monfries 3 times
farmer- why please why?
white, how many chances does this guy get?
cousins- I'm sad to say looks too slow
vickery- just hasn't got a glue, i cant remember the last time his has taken a mark

In: is there anyone left at coburg?

GoodOne said:
No, I have to say, I see it with Tuck every week on many occassions. I think its fairly well known by now in the football community that Tuck has a great ability to get the hard ball but has zero disposal skills. Unfortunately the kick and hope style of the game went out in the 70s.
brisbane should have picked him up, he would suit their gameplan..

Aekara_Omadara said:
brisbane should have picked him up, he would suit their gameplan..

Maybe this year they'll pick him up. Voss might still be thinking he just needs another club reject or two to become premiers in 2011.

Mcguane has got to go. He is exactly the type of player we cannot afford to keep.
Gaspar & Kellaway both had better disposal then Luke.
Turns it over more than he hits a target !!!

Vickery taking a mark and handballing to a teammate 1 foot away (who got caught) reminded me of our glorious past.

Whatever happened to Benny Gale?

Duh!

jk ;)

(Would we have been better drafting Vickery's Dad?)

Nepotism - a game the whole family can play.

one thing for sure is jumpin jack needs more help down foward..id like to see graham and tuck down there with,,rance..,morton (what the *smile* has happened to morToN??) and nahas....
and nason..and weberley the wings

mids..foley...martin..cotch..cuz

backs dlideo..newman..moore..thurs..mcguanne...and connors for *smile* sake..we need connors back(until then..polo)

rucks..vick and browne

no tambling until he stars week in and week out in the burgs

GoodOne said:
Lucky, I was right behind that goal he kicked and the ball was headed for a point the whole way and swung in at the last moment and snuck through. I agree, though, I wouldn't mind seeinghim play more forward.
I dunno, the camera was right behind it on the tv and it never looked like missing

Out - Cousins (that goose is cooked and we don't owe him the privelege), Vickery (lacks competitive will to impose himself, the tools are there and he'll make it - but for now he needs to find that will at Coburg).
In - Browne (sick of getting monstered in the ruck - real rucks only from now on), maybe Morton/Polo.

GEDS1 said:
For the sake of our team and my sanity could we please delist McGuane - it doesn't matter about structure at this point as he is killing us with his terrible skills and decision making - worst footballer I have evere seen, totally and utterly useless.