Changes against Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Port

The Goo is super quick, I still reckon he should be played forward
Would love to see how he goes at the top level, will prolly get his chance after round 12

scooty said:
If i remember rightly he tested well in the jumping at camp so maybe if he was to make it maybe he could ruck

but yeah i remember him having good speed at camp but am yet to see it and doubt he would make any difference to our defence due to our midfields incompetence in slowing the rate it goes in there
Bigger vertical leap & faster 20m sprint than Natianui

Pies celebrating 140 years in Adelaide, will the colly's wobble?

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/95060/default.aspx

Danny Meyer (for Glenelg v South @ Noarlunga) - Played up forward, on the wing and down back and worked hard over four quarters, especially defensively. Ran hard for 17 possessions, 3 marks and an impressive 7 tackles.

Danny could get a call up. I actually thought he had been de-listed.... oops

feisty tige said:
Pies celebrating 140 years in Adelaide, will the colly's wobble?

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/95060/default.aspx

Danny Meyer (for Glenelg v South @ Noarlunga) - Played up forward, on the wing and down back and worked hard over four quarters, especially defensively. Ran hard for 17 possessions, 3 marks and an impressive 7 tackles.

Danny could get a call up. I actually thought he had been de-listed.... oops
Probably should have been

Changes for this week
Out : Vickery and White
In : Polak and Tambling

B Mcguane Thursfield Webberly

HB Moore Deledio Newman

C Martin Cotchin Nasson

HF Tuck Riewoldt Nahas

F Tambling Rance Polak

R Graham King Foley

Res Edwards Cousins Astbury Farmer

Farmer can't possibly get a gig after his game last week and his form this year (so far) in general.

Surely there will be changes amongst the midget brigade. I would expect to see 3 of Farmer, Nahas, King and White ommitted. The ins will be interesting. I don't think we should drop Vickery on last weeks game. His form in general has been ok and he was up against a very good ruck division last week.

Moreton, Polo, Post, Griffiths, Polak...I would be happy to see any 3 of these come in at the expense of the midgets, although I reckon we'll see Moreton, Polo and one of Post or Polak come in.

not polak, FFS. he has been tried and tested and almost cost us the game against hawthorn spilling marks only to watch the ball go to the other end of the ground to be kicked through for a goal. Unless he dramatically dominates a few games at coburg he shouldnt be played ahead of the kids we are supposed to be developing..