Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Ghost of Punt Road said:
we always play them with their full list before injuries hit and their lack of depth shows up

And before the long season saps their energy and commitment levels

If Carlton was burning to the ground the Fire Brigade would stop at Maccas for lunch on the way. Such is the care and interest the bloose generate.
I've deposited objects more worthy of consideration down the porcelain. Rorting, tanking filth. Long may their reign of inferiority and insignificance last.

tommystigers said:
If Carlton was burning to the ground the Fire Brigade would stop at Maccas for lunch on the way. Such is the care and interest the bloose generate.
I've deposited objects more worthy of consideration down the porcelain. Rorting, tanking filth. Long may their reign of inferiority and insignificance last.

Getting close to 25 years..or sounds better as 'a quarter of a century' since their last flag. Now that '30 years' doesn't sound so bad for us....

TigerForce said:
Getting close to 25 years..or sounds better as 'a quarter of a century' since their last flag. Now that '30 years' doesn't sound so bad for us....

Add to that the worst performed team this century accumulating 5 wooden spoons in the last 20 years

Worse than fitzroy

St Kevin said:
This is it.

We are Carlton's Grand Final every year.

I reckon the only reason the AFL has left them in the Season Opener is so that they get one... Aint going to happen any other way! ;D

turk-d-tiger said:
Add to that the worst performed team this century accumulating 5 wooden spoons in the last 20 years
Bloody addictive them spoons. 100 years without n then once they got their first they simply couldn't resist, just keep going back n lining up for more.

tommystigers said:

Roast of the year to date. Bravo!

tigertim said:
Just read that. Something fishy.

He reckons he has a business outside football.
Carlton are a lost cause. Top recruiting by Lloyd’s brother, worth every cent :hihi

turk-d-tiger said:
Im calling it now

If Lynch plays - 100 points
If Lynch is out - 80 points

cmon bloke they are that rubbish, they will give us a run.
i reckon we just win by a few goals

20 Million from State Gov't NOW an extra 15 million from Federal Gov't for redevelopment of Ikon Park, just another reason to hate Carlton, meanwhile Richmond given donuts :mad:
We are a massive club but without the heavy hitters, lobbyists and political clout to gain favors unlike some other clubs.
Benny and Peggy must be seething on many levels.

caesar said:
20 Million from State Gov't NOW an extra 15 million from Federal Gov't for redevelopment of Ikon Park, just another reason to hate Carlton, meanwhile Richmond given donuts :mad:
We are a massive club but without the heavy hitters, lobbyists and political clout to gain favors unlike some other clubs.
Benny and Peggy must be seething on many levels.

This is an area I have always thought we need to do a bit better in. Engaging high net worth/ high influence Tigers to make things happen from a commercial/business perspective. It seems every club has a direct line to the state government regarding ground redevelopment bar us.