Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

tigertim said:
Here we are in 2017 and SOS pillaging of GWS is under no scrutiny. Why?

Phillips, Jaksch, Pickett, Palmer, Sumner, Lamb, Whiley, Marchbank, Plowman, Kennedy
And so it goes on, now Setterfield. 11 former GWS players that Carlton have recruited. Half way to forming a side.

tigertim said:
And so it goes on, now Setterfield. 11 former GWS players that Carlton have recruited. Half way to forming a side.

LOL at Carlton. Of all the players to leave GWS, Smith, Shiel, Treloar are the good ones and went to other clubs while SOS lines up the dregs...

Thanks for nothing Carlscum

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-chris-yarran-pleads-guilty-to-charges-stemming-from-crime-spree-across-perth/news-story/58659b93b48d7b46f808e66b3332745b

The Big Richo said:
I don't think we can pin any blame on Carlton for that debacle.

His issues with drugs may not have been well known when we picked him but it was certainly well known that he had other out of control addiction and more importantly, that he was a poor professional who only played the game on his terms.

Recruiting him was as bad a decision as the RFC has ever made on the recruiting front, and that is saying something.

I'd like to think it was a key reason why Dan the Man was demoted.
You cant pin it solely on Carlton but they would clearly have known more than they let on. Another example of this was trading Hampson, which again cost us dearly. It's obviously a two way street so your opinion of Dan Richardson is probably spot on.

All the more reason to look forward to spanking Carlscum in round 1.

ahyeahnah said:
You cant pin it solely on Carlton but they would clearly have known more than they let on. Another example of this was trading Hampson, which again cost us dearly. It's obviously a two way street so your opinion of Dan Richardson is probably spot on.

All the more reason to look forward to spanking Carlscum in round 1.

Meh, buyer beware. If we did the same thing in reverse I'd be stoked. Hang on, Brett Deledio?. We did and I was.

They won’t have a team to field by the time round 1 comes around.
One gets pissed and breaks his arm, one sneezes and gets injured and a their most reliable defender can’t take a trick with his knees.
But never fear people apparently Casboult is ‘burning the track’ lol

All of these blokes except Fasalo who is avg anyway and Doch will be back for Rd.1. All of the guys that put 8 goals on us before we even woke up in Rd.1 last yr will be fit. Wouldn't get too excited by their injuries. minimal impact i reckon to Rd.1.

Brooklyn Tiger said:
All of these blokes except Fasalo who is avg anyway and Doch will be back for Rd.1. All of the guys that put 8 goals on us before we even woke up in Rd.1 last yr will be fit. Wouldn't get too excited by their injuries. minimal impact i reckon to Rd.1.
Agree.
They will come out firing.
I see it as zadanger gane game and have the blues knocking on the door of the 8 this year.

Brooklyn Tiger said:
Interruptions to player pre seasons will have some impact on their preparation for round one. If I remember correctly our boys were coming off a massive premiership win starting round one last year while Carlscum were playing their premiership game for season 2018. No chance the boys will be jumping out of the barriers three lengths behind in round one this year, they'll be dead keen to make a start to ensure another big year.