Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

WesternTiger said:
Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Monday for members, Wednesday for the rest.

My question on the members pre-sale is whether it is available for both Richmond and Carlscum members or whether Richmond members get priority in the members pre-sale as the home team?

Ian4 said:
who did they take with the draft picks we gave them for Hampson and Yarran?

As far as I can work out ...

Hampson ... pick 28, became pick 32, traded to Sydney for Andrejs Everitt and pick 39 which they used on someone called Cameron Giles who never played a game (yet?)
Yarran ... pick 19, became pick 23, used it on David Cuningham.

BrisTiger24 said:
Monday for members, Wednesday for the rest.

My question on the members pre-sale is whether it is available for both Richmond and Carlscum members or whether Richmond members get priority in the members pre-sale as the home team?

Further to that can you buy 2 tickets with one membership?

Tigerdog said:

I've been trying to find info on tickets for a few weeks now. Nothing helpful of the afl site, same on the tiketek site. The only thing I've seen is members can buy from 9am Monday. I can't even find pricing anywhere

rokkafella said:
Carlton didn’t look half bad against the saints tonite, they might give us a hard time in round 1

If Geelong, GeeWizz and Ladylaid could only kick 8goals, 9goals & 5goals IN FINALS & Essington could only find 5goals last week, then neither of these to pox teams will even score against The Tiger Monsters

rokkafella said:
Carlton didn’t look half bad against the saints tonite, they might give us a hard time in round 1

Reckon it said more about the saints the the blooze... they looked ordinary.

However I actually don’t think Carlton are as bad as most think.

Blues always play their best games before the season starts

Going to be a BIG BIG crowd come round 1

Legends of 2017 said:
Tigerdog said:

I've been trying to find info on tickets for a few weeks now. Nothing helpful of the afl site, same on the tiketek site. The only thing I've seen is members can buy from 9am Monday. I can't even find pricing anywhere

when the say "on sale to members this Monday," i'm pretty sure it means Richmond 11 and 16 game GA members and Carlton 16 game GA members can upgrade to a reserved seat. you won't be able to buy extra tickets for non-members.

tha8ball said:
Reckon it said more about the saints the the blooze... they looked ordinary.

However I actually don’t think Carlton are as bad as most think.
I see Carlton and Brisbane on a similar path. Both will be much improved this season. Not to the point of seriously challenging for anything of major substance. But will more consistently trouble more fancied opposition. Could take a few scalps of more fancied opposition here and there, if you're not on your game against them.

2-3 seasons time however. Might well be going pretty well. Two clubs who, like us, might have finally put things right behind the scenes, to build a good sustainable side on the park. Although, would welcome being proved wrong on Carlton and seeing them *smile* for another generation. >:D

Carlton has lost one of it's best players (Gibbs) and Docherty is out for a while. Pretty tough to cover these losses. Not convinced they can sustain any losses.

I certainly like a number of their young players.

But there are no guarantees. Remember when gary lyon compared our list with melbournes before a game - it was the up and coming teams.

Melbourne had to do another rebuild.

And fair to say our premiership, while bulit on the back of our four A-Graders, was as much about the lamberts/butlers/grimes plus the timely addition of nank/prestia/caddy

tigerdave said:
19 first round draft picks on they're list now!

And 18 of them Tambling/Lennon/pettifer quality

That game last night was like watching the under 16's play. It was mistakes on top of mistakes

* we will top of the ladder come the end of round 1