Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

waiting said:
That's how I see it Evo.

Didn't Melb ask for one year and got knocked back but got a pick after their second for Frawley?

Playing the system for what it is Carlton. The Lions would be understandably filthy . They could have layed down lost their last game and got pick 1.

Putting in the table an insulting offer to Keuezer who walks and get pick another first round pick after the Lions. What cheats! Talk of Casboult, Menzel, loosing Kruezer, Henderson and Yarran and wanting first round picks smells of that cheating operator from the Crows who is their CEO now.

Hope somehow it all falls flat on their smug faces.

For all our failures, hard times, we never EVER asked for such concessions when at one particular time we were being compared as worse than Fitzroy and the media, commentators were saying poor Richmond need all the help and we said NO..........
Carlton, as always, are looking for the quick fix. They may get the players but it won't develop a culture. Culture wins Premierships. They still have a board the tells the coach how it will be, rather than having a shared vision, and both supporting each other. Any management consultant worth their salt will tell you that this is a recipe for disaster. Can wait for them to implode again - and they will. Unfortunately they will *smile* it up for other clubs trying to do the right thing along the way.

Carlton have always thought themselves 'entitled', so the request for a priority pick is no surprise... yet strangely unbelievable.

evo said:
I suppose it is their way of putting pressure on the AFL not to give Brisbane one.

Still funny though.

What was Mick's quote at the start of the season "I can't see us losing a game this year?" :hihi

Go away Carlton.

Ken cheating scum. Kuk I hate them so much. Even now they are shiz they still are a pack of ass!

:frustration

Someone has to be on the bottom who cares if its for 5 years or 25! This what we have to put up with every year from every *smile* wooden spooner?! Giz a draft pick! Farce.

Hang on a minute don't forget they have the messiah of recruiting in their camp..you know the bloke who had 500
First round picks at gws . Whats bis name?

Legends of 1980 said:
I think the next thing they'll ask for from the AFL is to be allowed to give their players pay from brown paper bags

They gave the nod for cardboard boxes to get judy across the line. I am sure the AFL (All F*%ken Lies) will help em cheat in some way.

Just when I thought Essendon was taking over as my most hated club, they pull me back in.

*smile* Carlton.

Love the irony of Carlton asking for help when the man they let go for Judd is kicking goals for West Coast.

A pathetic mob of losers who will stay on the bottom for years with that attitude.

They couldn't manage a shopping list.

pokey said:
Love the irony of Carlton asking for help when the man they let go for Judd is kicking goals for West Coast.

A pathetic mob of losers who will stay on the bottom for years with that attitude.

They couldn't manage a shopping list.

Kennedy for Judd would probably have been an even trade. it might end up being in the Weagles favour.
throw in picks 3 and 19 and it is heading toward worse trade ever territory.

Brodders17 said:
Kennedy for Judd would probably have been an even trade. it might end up being in the Weagles favour.
throw in picks 3 and 19 and it is heading toward worse trade ever territory.

Who'd did they get for 3 and 19? Masten and somebody?

Not sure anyway saw the rise of Kennedy coming to the extent it has.