Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

funky said:
I dont recall any carlton supporters giving me any sympathy for 30 years of failure they
are a rabble ..get the popcorn out as far as im concerned.

Won't last long, the infamous Carltank Sleaze Machine will be in high gear working some dishonest, corrupt scheme to get them back into the top flight again.

Richmond v Cartank in the Kreuzer cup 2. Coming to the MCG in the 2nd half of the year

Yep, looks like we'll get around 5mm of rain Friday so they are saying so it brings the playing field back a bit. We need to really get down and dirty again. Doesn't look like it will be a game for the big guys. Will be won on the deck so we need to play some decent wet weather footy to get the points. Danger game for mine.

Tigers of Old said:
Very much a danger game this one. Haven't had the wood over the Blues long enough to be confident and they've been much improved of late.

Agreed. With a few outs we go in a little unsettled too . Another must win.

I have a really bad feeling about this game. I hope Dimma doesn't use the word insipid again.

Hopefully it stays dry, read weather report and it says possible shower and says 60% chance of rain.

Carltoon will be hard to beat i reckon.

Massive danger game. Tigers of old drop this. The new tiges clinically pick them apart???

zgod said:
Massive danger game. Tigers of old drop this. The new tiges clinically pick them apart???

Look aren't they all danger games from here on in? We still need to win as many games as possible. Who would you bet your house on us beating at the moment?
Yes, we are playing as well as any RFC team has for 30 odd years but the competition is incredibly even in terms of teams being able to beat anyone on their day.

On the other hand, this also means that, as we have shown recently, no game is unwinnable.

23.21.159 said:
Look aren't they all danger games from here on in? We still need to win as many games as possible. Who would you bet your house on us beating at the moment?
Yes, we are playing as well as any RFC team has for 30 odd years but the competition is incredibly even in terms of teams being able to beat anyone on their day.

On the other hand, this also means that, as we have shown recently, no game is unwinnable.

Spot on!

axlefoley said:
I have a really bad feeling about this game. I hope Dimma doesn't use the word insipid again.

Unless he's talking about Carlton, of course.

23.21.159 said:

For mine: a danger game is anything we lose to a team below 8th, hence the way I set up the March to the finals format.
All the great teams with multiple flags would regularly put away teams further down the ladder.