Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Baloo said:
Walls can try what he wants but KB owns the airwaves when it comes to putting fear and doubt into a supporter base.

KB is hilarious - he hooks them in and then makes out all innocent. He cracks me up. Come in Carlton spinners :spin

Surely Cotch and Martin wont have 10 and 14 touches again as they did Last time. Lids needs to find more of the ball, Ellis needs to bring in on over 4Q. Grimes needs to jump and spoil, help Rance and Chapplin against their big gorillas... we struggle against the BIG forwards/resting ruckmen.

No King, Newman, S Edwards or White (whist may yet miss again) last time we played them, McDonough 1st game, Grimes first game back. Mcguane played ok in bursts, A Edwards has hit a purple patch at the right time so he plays ahead of Luke. Martin andCotch where woeful in front of goal.

Whilst you can say we lost 10 of the last 11, its just so different when the run out 3:10 on Sunday.

I'm going to be a mess watching the other 3 games before ours :)

Tiger Pops said:

i think watching the other 3 games will fire me up. i'm very happy we're playing last in that regard.

22nd Man said:

Gotta feel empty mate won 10 games and your in by default , this is going to be a quick exit so get ready for mad Monday blue blue.. :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Tiger Pops said:
Whilst you can say we lost 10 of the last 11, its just so different when the run out 3:10 on Sunday.

Richo had a nice little stat on Saturday night, apparently of the last 21 times Richmond has played Carlton in finals, we've won 16 of them.

CarnTheTiges said:
Richo had a nice little stat on Saturday night, apparently of the last 21 times Richmond has played Carlton in finals, we've won 16 of them.

and a draw.

KB will be mentioning that stat all week. Guaranteed

Already has.

Also mentioned that the we might rest a couple of players seeing that we're only playing Carlton :hihi

Love it when the Blues supporters ring up all fired up because they think that he's serious.

The ultimate Carlton troll is KB

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Already has.

Also mentioned that the we might rest a couple of players seeing that we're only playing Carlton :hihi

Love it when the Blues supporters ring up all fired up because they think that he's serious.

The ultimate Carlton troll is KB
KB does annoy me at times, but whenever it's Carlton he just loads the hook and they keep jumping onto his line.

BluesBloke said:
Playing in an EF...we'll win that. Then we'll play in a Semi, probably win that too. Next step would be a prelim...more than likely win. Get ready to receive your free Mars Bars everybody!! :happy

I so wish we had a wanker icon ...

tigerlee said:
I so wish we had a wanker icon ...

Feel free to use this one. Synonymous with "wanker"

CarltonFC_A.jpg

gutfull said:
Gotta feel empty mate won 10 games and your in by default , this is going to be a quick exit so get ready for mad Monday blue blue.. :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Not as empty as us if we lose it

Lost time we met they gave us a head start and then put us to the sword with cameos by legends Casboult Robinson and McLean

DirtyDogTiger said:
If we scored the freak goal instead of Casboult

Richmond finishes 4th
Carlton finishes 11th

Bugga! They have all the luck in the world that lot. Casboult - who the hell is he anyway. :help

R
CarnTheTiges said:
KB does annoy me at times, but whenever it's Carlton he just loads the hook and they keep jumping onto his line.

He is starting to annoy me. He fires them up. This morning he was copping it.
People were ringing up and saying "we have the bye this week" "Richmond are bunnies" "our reserves can beat Richmond"
"I'm booking my flights to Sydney"

ToraToraTora said:
That right there is the universal sign of the wanker.

Trimmed it a bit in the hope it gets added to the smiles with the code :wanker

Attachments

• CarltonFC_A.jpg
    CarltonFC_A.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 126
CarnTheTiges said:
And they're stupid enough to do it. If they'd just ignore it he wouldn't bother. Suppose a lot of them have to fill in their time though in between performing brain surgery and aerospace engineering.

We will see the most physical Carlton this season. If the umps are fair we will get a lot of frees. I suggest we get the ball to Kingy as quickly as we can. On a side note, what pub in yarravile seddon will supporters be at?