Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Biggy said:
I actually hate every single one of their players.

I think they have a couple of players that are up to it but overall, they are a soft side.

I know we lost to them today but that was more about them having a lot to prove and playing above themselves today. A lot of their team were playing for their spot at Carlton next year. They had everything to play for today, it was their "titanic" moment. Shame we didn't rise to the occasion, however I still think we are a far better team than we showed today.

houdini said:
i hate carltank with a passion

Me too. Cheating scum. I will spew if Carlton make the finals thanks to us. On the other hand if they do make it and we have to play them, there is nothing I would love more than to smash them in the first final.

AstuteTiger said:
We'll make that 17 wins come Sunday arvo, its what we know best against Carlscum in finals....

I can hear the big *smack* that the Tigers are going to give the Blews next week. Ooooohhh... they're going to be sore!

Legends of 1980 said:
Plus, they were the last team we beat in the finals.

Went to that game. Awesome knocking Silvagni to retirement earlier than he expected.

Remember Wayne Campbell smashing it against the Lions the week after in the prelim but we came up short.

Playing in an EF...we'll win that. Then we'll play in a Semi, probably win that too. Next step would be a prelim...more than likely win. Get ready to receive your free Mars Bars everybody!! :happy

GoodOne said:
Me too. Cheating scum. I will spew if Carlton make the finals thanks to us. On the other hand if they do make it and we have to play them, there is nothing I would love more than to smash them in the first final.

:vomit :vomit :vomit

BluesBloke said:
Playing in an EF...we'll win that. Then we'll play in a Semi, probably win that too. Next step would be a prelim...more than likely win. Get ready to receive your free Mars Bars everybody!! :happy
No offence buddy but your mob bring out the very worst in me and I'll be giving your beloved blooze the biggest send off of all time should we be victorious next week. Hope you realise the level of hatred most of us feel towards Carlton.

BluesBloke said:

Ha! Anything is possible.
Looking forward to a big physical game.
Tigers by 12. ;)

taraba said:
No offence buddy but your mob bring out the very worst in me and I'll be giving your beloved blooze the biggest send off of all time should we be victorious next week. Hope you realise the level of hatred most of us feel towards Carlton.

Hate is not strong enough in my eyes. Despise more like it. They have cheated so much that I just cannot bring myself to even consider them as worthy of anything.

This team makes me sick. Irony is listening to their supporters carry on about Essundune cheating. POT, KETTLE, BLACK!

tigerlee said:
Hate is not strong enough in my eyes. Despise more like it. They have cheated so much that I just cannot bring myself to even consider them as worthy of anything.

This team makes me sick. Irony is listening to their supporters carry on about Essundune cheating. POT, KETTLE, BLACK!
Amen bro! What I have put up with from this mob over the years is beyond belief. I come from a family of self-entitled Carlton supporters and nothing would make me happier than telling them all where to go next weekend. Let's all hope we smash the 'Bradbury Blues'.

robert walls was stirring us on SEN this morning. he was suggesting that we will struggle to hold down their key forwards. what? i nearly choked on my cornflakes. is he referring to waite? he conveniently forgot that we are no. 3 for points against this year. d!ckhead.

Walls can try what he wants but KB owns the airwaves when it comes to putting fear and doubt into a supporter base.