Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

I hope you are right. Now to get another quick few Lions.

I sorta wanted the scum to win... didn't they win the spoon the last 2 times they won the rats clackers cup?

Ian4 said:
I sorta wanted the scum to win... didn't they win the spoon the last 2 times they won the rats clackers cup?

Its an omen! Better tell Adelaide!!

Btw Sanderson, heres an omen for you... in the first 4 weeks in 2013, your defence was the second worst in the comp!

doherz said:
Its an omen! Better tell Adelaide!!

Btw Sanderson, heres an omen for you... in the first 4 weeks in 2013, your defence was the second worst in the comp!

Yeah had to laugh at that speech given by Sanderson doherz.

Had Spud Frawley's signature all over it!! ;D

JR8 said:

Nearly as good at Malthouse yesterday telling MMM that the NAB cup was important and that most other clubs would be wishing to be in the final like Carlton and they would be lying if they said they didn't wish it was their club.

I'm so happy they lost - poor excuse of a club!

Fingers crossed their real season continues as their pre season finished off.

Ian4 said:
No, we did in 2005, but in 2007 the spoon went to the Tigers.

Dont get too excited it was a practice match. Theyre a 1000 times better then that.

JR8 said:

I actually felt bad for Sanderson watching that. It was painful. You could see him dying on stage.

CarnTheTiges said:
I actually felt bad for Sanderson watching that. It was painful. You could see him dying on stage.

He was waiting for a big laugh but all he got was the sound of a fork dropped from a table.

Been frustrated at peoples attitudes towards the Carlton game coming up. I've seen so many posts in so many threads of people predicting this game as a loss. It's not gonna happen, and I'm sure more people are inclined to agree with me now after todays result.

I am so confident about us beating the scum in 2 weeks time, that I want them to beat freo tonite. I reckon it's a better result for us than vice versa

spook said:
Yep, a Freo loss keeps out top-4 hopes alive.

i disgree fre has easy run home, wont make a difference, so i hope they belt carlton and kepp out of 9th

we will finish 6th so we playeither the pies or port.

TheCan said:
i disgree fre has easy run home, wont make a difference, so i hope they belt carlton and kepp out of 9th

we will finish 6th so we playeither the pies or port.

Agree. Would rather play Port in a final than Carlton.