can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ?

Tigers have slid into a lovely confident groove. Only problem is Dockers are in a bigger groove.

Will take it right up to them I am sure of that.

Honestly I don't think so. However I really want to see us lay everything on the line, if they are going to win let's see if they are willing to spill some of their own blood (figuritively speaking) in the process.

se7en said:
Don't think Hardwick has ever beaten Ross Lyon.
Hardwick will get a coaching lesson here.

ninjahaha said:
Geez, he's come pretty darn close a few times. doubt you would find any independents who would assess our list anywhere near freo's over that time.

Ossie said:
We beat Freo in 2013 at the G, so yes, Dimma has beaten Rossy.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Who coached freo in 2013 when we beat them at the MCG?

Ross?

We will get blown away in the first qtr and a bit......we will be 7 down half way thru the second, we will get a few late goals and be about 5 or 6 down at half time..........THEN, something very special will happen......
Get ready for another roller coaster ride...
TIGES by 4 pts

Swap Morris for Walters and I'd give us a real chance. Probably a 5-6 goal swap/advantage to Freo taking into account goals kicked and contributed to.

Otherwise, no.

Freo are way over rated. 2 or 3 injuries away from an average team. They started the season fitter than everyone else but that will even out towards end of year. Still they will beat us this time come end of year in Melb and we'll have their measure

Take out Sandi, Fyfe and Mundy and they are ordinary

Mr Magic said:
Take out Sandi, Fyfe and Mundy and they are ordinary
Take out the Eevan, Lids n Tross n we're pretty ordinary too. What a ridiculous comment to make.