can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
/Freo's ... recent form suggests they're ready to drop one.

:)

DirtyDogTiger said:
I just read the shallowest, most one sided review of this game on the afl app, you could imagine. It sounds like we are only sending Jack to represent the team.

Meanwhile Sandilands Fyfe Pavlich Mundy Johnson blah blah blah

Let's fix their wheels

We fix wheels. It's how we roll.

Ha, ha, ha.

Yours truly is the only person in our Tipping comp to select nine winners this weekend. Even the organisers felt it necessary to point this out to the general unwashed population. The exact comment was: "He is either a genius or a passionate Richmond supporter."

Hey, as if one can't be both!

My brother put $20 on the tigers to win by more than 15.5 and collected $190.

He also put a 9 game multi on with the tigers winning and turned his $20 into $650. (he cashed out before the Dees v Pies game, it was $850 for the full win)

Ghost of 29 said:
Honestly I don't think so. However I really want to see us lay everything on the line, if they are going to win let's see if they are willing to spill some of their own blood (figuritively speaking) in the process.

I didn't tip us as I have separated my tipping strategy from my love of the Tigers.

But as to my own forecast above we did lay everything on the line and in effect "out freo'd freo" and they didn't seem to handle it to well.